Tileset issue

Professor.Oak

Does anyone have any possible fix for this issue? I changed computers recently and this is just how the tiles are displayed, I've searched the forums and can only find other users with the same thing and that it may be a directx or 3D issue but no solution.

p76WNOz.png

Arnie

thats actually an aliasing issue, it means basically that ur computer has a poor quality GFX card or some settings within ur configurations are incorrect. it could also be caused by inferior tech (this is the issue on mine as im having to resort to SVideo as have a broken screen)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yep I've got this on my old computer as well and know from comparing it with this laptop that it's on my end not PWOs.

Professor.Oak

HitmonFonty said:
Yep I've got this on my old computer as well and know from comparing it with this laptop that it's on my end not PWOs.
Arnie_Jr said:
thats actually an aliasing issue, it means basically that ur computer has a poor quality GFX card or some settings within ur configurations are incorrect. it could also be caused by inferior tech (this is the issue on mine as im having to resort to SVideo as have a broken screen)

I see, thanks guys. I will tinker with the computer to see if theres anything that will fix it.