Search results

1. S

good bye pwo !!! :(

the reason why i m leaving this wonderful gameto play this game with out real money is like hell ... u need to spend daily 10 hours + to become a gr8 trainer ... i dont have time to play so long . since i m starting my enginerring studies ... and i really dont want my dads money to be spend on...
  2. S

Make Suggestions for my team =)

Never true. first think that i dont like abt char ...it is 4x to rock char cant defeat drago or salmence arca can easily kill charizard its has also got variable moves liike reversal and thunderfang... i have seen arcanine kill feraligatr also
  3. S

arca will be better than char
  4. S

1)(dragonite) 2)shiny kingdra ...(u can easily buy shiny kingdra not max spd for less tahn 1m) try to hunt good stats growlite ....(arcaniane) 3)hunt for epic stats phanpy like all hp attk def 28ivs+ and spd 20 ivs + its rare so u can get easily with 2 day and u can lvl up your pokes there...
  5. S

Sending vs. Accepting Battle Requests

hmmmmm//// i have got 2 option... 1) if both are max spd then .... both attk each other simultaneously seee .... (but here there is a problem that .... if both person have last poke drago .. then the match will be drawn ..... :() 2) this is little funnier .. or since battles generally depends on...
  6. S

i dont give a damn about your favorite pokemon

Re: favorite pokemon and evolution heheh in that case i m lucky .... by favourate poke is kangaskhan ..... no evoulton ... i m happy with wha he is ...
  7. S

Dragonite's outrage poll

i would like to say power 97 accuracy 100 i wont poll the 3 option ... it wouldnt be a drago if it get pool 2 or poll 3 :P
  8. S

Broken Moves

Move Name:eruption Move type(fire, grass, normal):fire What it currently does:power 75 , accuracy 100 What makes it broken: make it to power 150 accuracy 100(i know it will make this poke over powerful with this power .... but since many pokes have generation 5 moves so they are powerful know...
  9. S

Dragonite's outrage poll

totally agreeing with u
  10. S

thank u staff

thanks for everything u did in pwo and making my life intresting with pokemons :) happy new year :) ;)
  11. S

Game: Christmas Event

thaank u pwo for making our christmas so special merry christmas greetings to all staff member and pwo member in advance :)
  12. S

pokeballs

throwing pokeballs on pokes like snorlax,dratini,scyther etc which have high catch rate it take like 15min or some times more is really irritating . and sometimes during catching of pokes the server crashes and we lost that poke i rememer that in safari one day i threw like 100+ pokebals and it...
  13. S

Your memorable screenshots?

really unlucky u are :( :'( :'(
  14. S

MOVE SET PUT OF CONTROL

I want to see opinion of other players and staffs in here. -I want to ask why spheal became UC all of sudden with no warning. Then people were flooding chat with them. -Why dragonite was nerfed?Outrage had 120 power. Now its to weak. That isnt a Dragon pokemon anymore. They should be strong. WHy...
  15. S

32 speed non shiny kazam

dont worry bro read this http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=17986
  16. S

pokes having imp stats(32ivs)

is the rates to find shiny with imp stats is same or its has increase now ?
  17. S

pokes having imp stats(32ivs)

i need to know that ..can shiny pokes now go to 32 ivs ?
  18. S

Your memorable screenshots?

haha lol but i havent use photoshop :P if u just click or more than 2 sec on your username then it automatically turns to light blue ..:) but the only thing it doest do is (bold letter) :(
  19. S

Christmas Giveaways

3 smothe bell XD
  20. S

Disconnects from battles

i would like to suggest this thing.. adter disconnecting (/quit) one can not loggin again with in 5 min only after 5 min he can loggin ..