Search results

1. D

Been a year

Hello PWO. It has been exactly one year since I left this community. Maybe its time to come back? What has changed. Is Hoenn out yet? What staff is still around.... So many questions. How time flies....... it feels like just yesterday i was always here. Ahh the memories.
  2. D

Dovee's Final Goodbye

Well it has been a long time coming but this will be my final goodbye. I started this game in Jan of '09, do the math it's a long time. I was but a small noob in a promising community that I have stuck with since that time. I joined Collateral as my first guild and soon became a member of the...
  3. D

Time intervals between using the /iv X,post command

The IV command is great, being able to view your IVs and post your pokemons IVs in trade is hands down one of my favorite things pwo has brought to the table in the last year. Now with that said people spam the trade with it too much, I have posted two examples below. Actually three, I saw...
  4. D

Critical Hit Revamp

Poll: How should Critical Hits Change? The current critical hit system in PWO is a bit off..... There are way too many per battle. I see at least 2-3 per battle and this doesnt include the ones you dont see because you would have fainted either way. Crits should change from X2 damage to X1.5...
  5. D

Epic, Uber, Horrible

Trade chat in game and forums are horrible with these terms. Your pokemon is not uber or epic if its defense or special defense is under 10 IV Just because your pokemon is max speed does not make it epic Your wasting other peoples time by calling your pokemon epic or uber, when they see IVs...
  6. D

Couldn't resist the new updates.

So i decided to quit in November. Life was too busy an I had overall lost an interest in playing anymore. In a short few months this silly new admin comes along and does all these updates and well.... I have to try them out. So for now ill be playing around a bit and if I like how the updates...
  7. D

The end of Dovee (But not full goodbye)

Well first off only part of me is leaving. The name Dovee is going to go away. I will no longer be playing this game as a player. As most of you know i am MasterOfTheHunt. It was never meant to be a secret i just played around with the fact that it is with no serious intent to keep it that...
  8. D

To all the birthday wishes in PMs

Ill just reply here and say thank you very much. <3333333
  9. D

Greatest 2 PWO battles of all time.

JD001 and I decided to battle with our ultimate teams, so why not record it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuJOBKaf ... re=channel http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFZEnV3r ... re=channel We decided against a third battle because we both won in eachothers hearts.
  10. D

Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

Hey everyone its been some time since our last event. I think it's about time for another one! All of the PWO staff has been working very hard for this event. I can't really say much detail except you need to talk to someone in either Cherrygrove or Viridian. It does not matter what region you...
  11. D

Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

During the holidays, two lonely souls long to find a forgotten friend.  Being too old to travel themselves, they ask for a favor: find their long lost friend, who happens to live far, far away. Can you help these two during this chilly, winter month? Or will you simply give them the cold...
  12. D

Dovekip's Log of Stuff I do

1/3/2012 - Edited Jed and Jethro. They now sell bulks of 100 pokeballs for 19K. 11/29/2011 - Created two NPC's {One on each side of Diglett's Cave) that you can pay to transport you to the other side as long as you have the 8th badge in Kanto aka the Earth Badge. 12/01/2011 - Create two NPC's...
  13. D

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

Have you been having a harrowing month so far? Well it's not over yet! Word around town is that Elizabeth of Lavender Town and Maron or Ecruteak city are in trouble. Find one of them and help them out! But be warned.....By doing so you will have to experience Halloween Screams and Fears. If you...