Been a year

Dovee

Youngster
Hello PWO. It has been exactly one year since I left this community. Maybe its time to come back? What has changed. Is Hoenn out yet? What staff is still around.... So many questions. How time flies....... it feels like just yesterday i was always here. Ahh the memories.

TheConqueror

DOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, you are still here!!! come to game again pl0x, i remember last year that giveaway event. Come see the game, it has been updated tho there is no hoenn :/

drazen1

Youngster
Big WOW,Dovee is alive... >:D
How are u friend,come back for old days i hope u have still interest for this game.
Some updates here like new playerdex,new client,some new items and new spawn rates.But alot players quit,sadly :'(
Just log in and try >:D

Fadoka

Jr. Trainer
Welcome back Dovee , it's such a great thing to see old legand returning , no hoenn but few pokemon were released among some TMs , hope to see you in game.

Dovee

Youngster
Man only a few replies... this game has really died. Sad times.... I used to love this game an the community. Its a shame I quit on april fools cuz theres no way Id come bac on April fools... my favorite holiday. Anyways take care PWO. We had a good run. Never die.

-Dovee out

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The Forums aren't as often posted on as they once were, which disappoints me as well, however people seem to prefer communicating either in-game or via external chat rooms such as the IRC or, if they're in a Guild, Guild XATs. So people are still around but are choosing to communicate in different ways. It's all down to personal taste I guess.

Great to see you again Dovee.

Kaiko

Youngster
It's nice to see you again Dovee, even if you won't be around much. If at all. Hope all is well with you and take it easy man.

DomT.

Youngster
Its really great to see you again Dov,I Thought your dead but what a surprise,Making a comeback at April'sFool not that Bad ;)