Dovee's Final Goodbye

Dovee

Youngster
Well it has been a long time coming but this will be my final goodbye. I started this game in Jan of '09, do the math it's a long time. I was but a small noob in a promising community that I have stuck with since that time. I joined Collateral as my first guild and soon became a member of the PWO Staff. I soon then joined Damaged Goods and when that fell apart I started up Super Saiyans with GokuLS. SSJ Fell apart and I started up Cryptic Complexity with the Beautiful Mr Stank. Through all this time I remained with staff and eventually created Nitro with Eco.

I have been with the best of the guilds and many different roles in staff (MOD, Guide, CG, GE, GM).
Ive been on all the rollercoasters this game has been through and it has been a fun ride. I never expect to play this game again. It's time for my life to take a different path. I will check around the forums here and there to see whats going on and the progress thats being made. PWO will always hold a place in my heart as will all of you, including the botters because without you I would not have enjoyed community watch nearly as much, especially to all your "brothers" out there that logged into your account and downloaded a bot and got you banned within the 10 minutes you were in the bathroom.

Some of you may be wondering what I will be doing with my Pokemon. As for that I haven't decided. Some will likely go to my close friends, maybe I will auction some off. Nothing has been decided so please don't bug me about it. If you see me in game again it will only be for me to transfer the Pokes. I will no longer be playing any MMOs but will dable in Starcraft 2 here and there, nothing that will occupy me too long. Feel free to add me there and we can play some rounds (<!-- e --><a href="mailto:chart1189@hotmail.com">chart1189@hotmail.com</a><!-- e -->)

A few final shoutouts to some peeps.

-Leelee aka Bluerise: You deserve more respect than anyone in this community, I dont know how you have kept PWO alive all this time. Anyone who gives you a hard time or thinks you are slacking should just leave this game and never come back.

-Teck: You have done wonders for this game in a short span, keep it up and I know your going to go places in life.

-HOF: You are the king of battles.

-Eco: Keep Nitro going man, it's the greatest guild ever and I have a lot of respect for you as a person. Prepare yourself for Vegas!!!!!!!!

-Zebra: You are a Goddess, theres no way a nicer woman will ever exist on the internet.

-PhantomsCV: You are truely a good person, never change.

-Darcia: I have had my doubts about you in the past but they have all been put to the side, you have become one of my better friends in PWO, thanks for the good times.

-Edu: You are seriously the coolest BR ever. Become president of Brazil and lets party in Rio.

-Chichi: You are the best newerish player in PWO and have become a great personal friend to me, grab your manhood because Vegas is going to be nuts.

-Canalesjd: You are the most beautiful man I know, we shall own a jager cooler together one day.

-Jinji: There will never be a cooler and nicer ghost than you. I always enjoyed my chats with you.

-Clifford: Prepare yourself for choas in Vegas *Insert an evil face here*.

-Becca: I shall see you in London <3

-Stank: I know you wont see this but you are the best friend I've ever had in this game.

-To all of Nitro: You will become the best guild ever in PWO, you all have that potential.

-To CyCx: You will forever be close to my heart.

-Xan: You Suck!

-To the PWO Community: Thank you for always being good to me and I'm sorry I could not include shoutouts to everyone but I will continue to be in Nitro and CyCx Xats. <removed>

<3

HrantDink

Sad to see this day come, but really happy I got to know you for what little time we shared on this game. Looking forward to your SC2 stream, I'll be the first sub.

Kaiko

Youngster
Take care of yourself Dovee, You will be missed~ ^_^

Arnie

nuuuuuu, now who am i gonna look up/down to at the same time :(

Isguros

Youngster
Dear Dove,

You'd probably don't know me, and that's... expected.
I do know you a little. Your name and fame are known along the entire game and forums etc.
So I just wanted to pay my respects to one of the greatest players of the game,
and I also want to tell you that the next time you're planning an April Fools' joke, you shouldn't post it merely two minutes over midnight..
It's a bit suspicious.

Dovee

Youngster
The real Joke will be when I never return, I'd never give up my prized secret if I planned to ever come back. thank you though for the respect :)

Thanks Arnie and Kaikonub :)

Dink haha I need to get so much better! I'll try just for you!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Dovee, you're a great person and someone I'm very pleased to have gotten to know. You will be missed.

Buggot

I've never officially really talked to you, but I've always heard you were a great player. Come back and visit frequently if you have the time! Hope all the best for you

EDIT: If this is April Fool's, I will be like "-_-"

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Sorry to see you go Dovee, will miss our epic battles from back in the day when i stood a chance haha, your and all your epic S ucs!! Good luck in life, and find good homes for those epic bad boys ESPECIALLY that S sala and S aggron

HOF69

All that needs to be said:

(kredface)

So long Dovee, we shall never forget the master of the green Aggron!

TheConqueror

Dovee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet Adieu Man...Adios Amigo....we hope one day you'll return!!

iHugo

Well bro, wish u the best in the life outside pwo.
It was great to hangout, and mess with you in xat for a while :D

Gifford

Were guna do things big in Vegas, guna miss you round here my man, but Vegas aint ready haha

PhantomsCV

People have told me that it is nearly impossible to have a close friend that does not leave near you and you have not met physically in person. They have not met someone like you Dovee. You are the kind of person that brings out the craziness and greatness of a person. When ever I have been around you, I didn't want to disappoint you, you always brought out the best in me and the best in everyone else around you. There are a few with that kind of quality and it needs to be told to the world that you have it. I hope one day that we can actually shake hands or hug or whatever the hell we do when we see each other in real life but if it does happen it will be amazing and fun because that is all that is ever around you.

Thank YOU for being YOU. Stay the same crazy *insert words here* person that you are man.

Stank

Youngster
PSH i may be gone from PWO myself but I still stalk the forums at least once a day :p

But seriously though I love you man, if it wasn't for you I don't think i would have ever come out of my shell. You are the reason I ever aspired to become staff.. I'm not gonna waste time and put a whole bunch of mushy crap on here you have my phone number and my facebook so you can always get a hold of me......The only thing i have left to add to this is....

[shadow=#FF8000][glow=black]?DANKSTOVEE?[/glow][/shadow]
^^^^CLICK IT^^^^

Drewbie

Sad to see you go :(

Was nice knowing you in my time with Nitro. Good luck with all of your future endeavors. Promise to stop by the Xat every now and then so we can chat it up! I've grown to think of y'all as a family. We've shared a lot of things in my time in the guild, both personal and game related. I'll always remember you. Thanks for being such a great friend and PWO mentor.

Flare.Don

GoodBye Dovee!!! Have a great fun in your real life and hang out in xat's. Though you dont know me much (may be u have heard my name :p) ; But u will be missed. :D :(

DomT.

Youngster
Its Really sad to see that u r leaving Legendary Dovee, also know as the God,hope u return once.again dude,wish u best of luck in ur life