Search results

1. K

Bike and Surf Commands

I searched the forums for a similar suggestion to know if there is a way to make us use Surfboard and Bicycle more easier than the current way which requires us to go through a long list of useless items in our backpack then click on it. Some of us may have many items that this process takes...
  2. K

IVs of HR Pokemon

Hello everyone, strange thing just happened today. While I was hunting for an Eevee at Johto Safari Entrance when the server was just up, my first encounter was an Eevee (lucky me) and I checked its IVs and they were: After a while, I decided to hunt for a Lapras, I hunted for a while then the...
  3. K

Client Errors

Some players get errors messages like these two: A simple fix for these two error message is shown below, but first you may need to know what type of Windows you're using, to know such information about your Windows, follow steps in the spoiler Now for the solution: For 32-bit version of...
  4. K

Cianwood City

In the past, Cianwood city was accessed by using wind surfboard or using the ferry for 2k and a players could go back to Olivin city using a wind surfboard or the ferry NPC. Now after re-implementing the transportation system (Ferry is the one involved here), a player can go to Cianwood city...