Search results

1. Zooks

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

I personally think bountiful TM availability is vital for any pokemon game. We catch new pokemon all the time, but if core TMs for them are so limited - it can have a negative effect on what versatility the game can offer. I can definitely see the benefit as having some TMs being rarer than...
  2. Zooks

New Faces of PWO

Green part is a broken finger. Too bad the kitten wasn't looking the other way, it was super cute :/
  3. Zooks

[Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago![CLOSED]

RE: [Event] Spring Forth to the Blue Archipelago! sweeeeeet
  4. Zooks

Ownership and Abilities

Loving it, really loving it.
  5. Zooks

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

Good choices, congrats to the winners!
  6. Zooks

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr 1. Yes 2. I try to be, but that's not for me to decide. 3. Since 2008 4. No plans on quitting. 5. You shouldn't. There are people who have much less than me. 6. No. 7. There is no secret. Be yourself, treat people how you would like to be...
  7. Zooks

How I play PWO on mobile

Using a remote app to "stream" my desktop to my phone via wifi, I can effectively play any game that my desktop can run, including PWO. The app has custom settings for specific games to maintain a crystal clear quality when streaming to your phone, allowing the extreme downscale still visible...
  8. Zooks

A more forgiving token store.

I agree with a change being needed nonetheless, the concepts of those changes are the important part. But I think every one of us can agree that it must be approached patiently, carefully, and intelligently.
  9. Zooks

While this is a suggestions sub-forum, an explanation that may require more in depth technical solutions to a system abusing problem where someone can "cheat" by donating multiple thousands a year in anonymity and having me provide a answers that may or may not even be needed in the first place...
  10. Zooks

I don't think this is very easy to do, considering the player base of PWO, and how easily it becomes detectable if it's personally done by a staff member. As much as I can agree with this, the truth is.. even without the shiny chance or the token store in its entirety, the fundamental...
  11. Zooks

The thing is when you donate in attempts to obtain a shiny pokemon, based on my experience at least, you usually lose way more than what you gain by gambling. If I wanted to truly be after profit, I wouldn't risk that gamble in the first place and sell tokens, which is what Sylpharionz used to...
  12. Zooks

Okay, so this isn't going to concern a large portion of the community, but after first hand experience I feel this needs to be addressed. The token store is obviously used by a lot of the player base whether it's for membership, selling/buying tokens for some quick cash, or trying your luck at...
  13. Zooks

Farewell Time Coming Near,,,,,,,,,

Never really met ya, but I hope you choose to come back in the future :)
  14. Zooks

Problems [ The awakening ]

I think you are misjudging the true effectiveness of ivs. If you are truly using a team to battle that have 1-15 ivs in its important spots then yes, you are going to play at a huge advantage to 28+, what I'm talking about is 20+ in the correct places which honestly isn't that much of a...
  15. Zooks

Problems [ The awakening ]

I think a big part of assumptions made by OP is just misguided experience in battling. 28+ivs of old shinys compared to 20+ in the newer ones really isn't that impactful in battles plain and simple. Just non shiny pokes with "enough" ivs in the correct places as well as proper ev training is...
  16. Zooks

Pokemon Natures

I have already expressed my view as clearly as I can, so if you don't understand or agree with it, there's no point in further explaining myself.
  17. Zooks

Pokemon Natures

First of all, it is 100% true that this is by far the hardest game to obtain the best pokemon. The rates of common to (horribly rare) which don't even exist in the handhelds, are astronomical in comparison to the rates in the official games. Simply take the averages of dratini fished up in PWO...
  18. Zooks

Pokemon Natures

I'm sorry but I just don't buy your argument. How would ability alteration effect a newer player in any way? A brand new player doesn't need natures/abities at all, when their main objective of the game is to simply just complete the gyms and train the pokes they have to reach max level. The...
  19. Zooks

Pokemon Natures

Not much else for me to add here. This is an MMO - customization should be very much available to players, with the obvious aspect of making said customization difficult to achieve. Whether making it a time consuming quest/expensive/a one time use to be able to change natures on a pokemon, the...
  20. Zooks

Unable to put certain pokes in the mart

Thank you Fonty.