How I play PWO on mobile

Zooks

Using a remote app to "stream" my desktop to my phone via wifi, I can effectively play any game that my desktop can run, including PWO. The app has custom settings for specific games to maintain a crystal clear quality when streaming to your phone, allowing the extreme downscale still visible down to the fine text, this is where the only major drawback to playing PWO on mobile is. However it is still very playable. It has a touchscreen mode which works very accurately even on a small phone screen and a fully adjustable keyboard/mouse button interface.

The problem with running a non-specific game on the app is that it requires to screen capture your desktop instead of the game, which degrades its quality - and with how small the size of our current PWO window is, it's nearly impossible to see player text.

I just wanted to share how I've been playing PWO on the go lately, and if anyone has any questions on how to do this, let me know. I just didn't want to promote anything on our forums unless I have permission.

http://imgur.com/a/iwrcO - screen captured off my phone