1. M

Noa Tiki-auaha

one more time '-'
  2. M

New Storage System (Boxes)

close this topic pls ;)
  3. M

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Members Smartest: Escarleto Friendliest: Funniest: Coolest: Best Debater: Tendou Comeback Player of the Year: Most Attractive Male: Escarleto (Y, he is male/Female) Most Attractive Female: Escarleto Most Talkative: Tendou Most Trustworthy: Most Helpful: Tendou Most...
  4. M

Client Update 1.96

2x words to say... "NICE WORK"... very, very gratefull for it, wainting ansiously to edit my Eeveelution skin to this new client... Cya guys =) =D
  5. M

With all this important updates, pwo go back to golden days, i believe on it... i saw many things change in the low time... many players go away, many players arrive, pwo is and go be 4ever a great MMO. thx to all, for all ^^
  6. M

A long time I play PWO and I can say with all certainty that today's PWO is 200x better than in the past, updates criticized for all it took to improve the game and now we have a game in " my opnion " much better , we have iv , v , soon nature , we have held item , battles dynamics , quests ...
  7. M

Bye Bye Guys!

Farewell my great friend... i never go forget of you. #Gabinas4Ever, my great map creator. :-\
  8. M

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates 100% sure reli, but now is okay, other day i tried again, and at time show correctly the moves... many times a logout fix the problem, cya and thx for your infos.
  9. M

Dalek's Log of Updhttps://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/showthread.php?tid=34644ates

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates some1 can answer me about this? I edit the moves of my Remoraid today and had a surprise, the move the hydro pump not on the list of moves to learn of the Remoraid, i consulted other sites and both say yes, Remoraid learn hydro pump, at level 42, from gen "V "where...
  10. M

Re: Dalek's Log of Updates I want teach Punishment for my weavile via egg move with my primeape, but the tutor say "don't have compatible moves" my prime have punishment and my weavile know ice punch, if a edit via dex i go lose my tutor move... thx for patience, i'm w8ing for your response. cya
  11. M

Jinji's Changelog

Magnet rise coming soon?? \o/
  12. M

The Mystic Seer the Future is in our Past now

I can only thank you for having as a friend, I hope this friendship does not just stay here and do it for life, people come and go, but some mark our journeys and you were one of them, good luck in all choices of his life, PWO will not be the same without you, My number 1 the Ghost trainer, the...
  13. M

Bug? or no?

dex don't open here... i don't know why... i try use others browsers, cookies, caches and all others things, many players have this problem whit dex... Put username and password and shortly thereafter i receive a logout :/ because of it i don't put on dex.
  14. M

Bug? or no?

Today, as usual, was training my Pokemon when suddenly I came across this system message. I wonder if this is normal or is it a system bug. I thank you all.
  15. M

Event Vouchers - Prizes

I Want baby riolu <3 ;)
  16. M

Pokemons and evolutions

close this topic ;)
  17. M

Farewell PWO

only one word to say ... Thank you. You will be greatly missed for everyone here.
  18. M

Pokemons and evolutions

I would rather take a Hitmonfonty suggestion, put important updates on the main page of the game as they do when launching a new version of the client, simple and practical method, was not the only one that this happened, several friends and also those who do not know about me I warned, just...
  19. M

Pokemons and evolutions

friend, if I may call it that. First think you're stalking me, because in everything I do seems to make you question comment. And yes I am dissatisfied with the way the game goes, with the nonchalance in warnings to players that comes with staff and their attitudes, not just me, players are also...
  20. M

Pokemons and evolutions

I do not know why so much boob lately, so many more important things to fix bugs (a good example is the Chansey that does not edit the moves in the Playerdex over 2 years among many other bugs.) Pokémon to add, to make maps and much more to be done and they insist on making mistakes which do not...