New Storage System (Boxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastergam

A long time I play PWO and I can say with all certainty that today's PWO is 200x better than in the past, updates criticized for all it took to improve the game and now we have a game in " my opnion " much better , we have iv , v , soon nature , we have held item , battles dynamics , quests , tms and more, however long I long day update to the Pokémon storage system in our boxes , a system that is equal or similar to the nintendo, where players do not worry when they make a trade and disrupt the whole box , able to walk under 6 pokes , and can customize your box separating them with shiny Pokemon , not shiny , epics , battlers and other ... I know someday I will , but there is a suggestion , a great day everyone. :-*

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The idea of a storage system more akin to that available on GBA and later era games is something we get suggested quite a lot - even I've suggested it a couple of times. While I am not a DEV, so don't know all the details about what it would take to implement such a system, I can safely say that at the moment, it likely wouldn't be possible without a significant overhaul - updates would be needed to the client AND the database to support such a change; and at the moment there are other things taking priority. But it's something I certainly want us to look into at some point; and who knows what the future will bring?

Mastergam

With all this important updates, pwo go back to golden days, i believe on it... i saw many things change in the low time... many players go away, many players arrive, pwo is and go be 4ever a great MMO. thx to all, for all ^^

tocas

Update box system is really need in game... at last place an algorithmic to order pokemons like the one we got in playerdex...

Status
Not open for further replies.