The Mystic Seer the Future is in our Past now

Mortyh

Well, I've played this game for sooo long and now... It's time to say goodbye. :) I want to send a giant hug for all my friends here! Everyone of you will be ever on my memory! About my pokes, I gave all of them to Tendou. He is my best friend here and will always be.

Tendou, DaniiRuskim, DMleev, Mastergam, DeathxCrow, Nemo55, Franc1992, EcoWolfrb, Pokemaster199, PkmnTrainerEdu, AshKetchup and Julio_Oliveira.
ALL OF YOU ARE REMARKABLE, THANK YOU!

I'll stay for the Halloween event if we get one and after I'm leaving permanently PWO. Also, I found a new game called PxG, It's a Pokemon game too that brings me a lot of funny and distraction! xD

By: Your number one Ghost-Type Trainer,

Mortyh. ;D

Tendou

Farewell my friend, I will miss you on PWO.

I'm sure you gave all your pokemons to me knowing i dont even sell a pokemon, ever. Well... actually i just sold 1 pokemon within 2 years as a pwo player lol.

Stay strong.

I will be waiting for you even if you stay for a few minutes :)

Goku-

All the best to you, my friend. It was nice getting to know you, Nitro will never be the same without your ghostly presence :3

Farewell Buddy <3

Franc92

Youngster
Mortyh said:
Well, I've played this game for sooo long and now... It's time to say goodbye. :) I want to send a giant hug for all my friends here! Everyone of you will be ever on my memory! About my pokes, I gave all of them to Tendou. He is my best friend here and will always be.

Tendou, DaniiRuskim, DMleev, Mastergam, DeathxCrow, Nemo55, Franc1992, EcoWolfrb, Pokemaster199, PkmnTrainerEdu, AshKetchup and Julio_Oliveira.

I'll stay for the Halloween event if we get one and after I'm leaving permanently PWO. Also, I found a new game called PxG, It's a Pokemon game too that brings me a lot of funny and distraction! xD

Mortyh. ;D
Very sad to hear you are going.
Just i cant do nothing than wishing you the best in your rwap life and in other games. Come sometimes in xat or i ll make u a real ghost :p i give you a big hug my friend! :)

DMleev

Well Well, everyones leaving PWO.
Thank you for playing with us mortyh, you're an awesome person and I'm really glad to meet you. Made a good choice giving them all to Tendou, some players I game my beloved ones sold them :mad:

If possible talk to me on Skype, see you around mate.

Mastergam

Mortyh said:

Mortyh. ;D
I can only thank you for having as a friend, I hope this friendship does not just stay here and do it for life, people come and go, but some mark our journeys and you were one of them, good luck in all choices of his life, PWO will not be the same without you, My number 1 the Ghost trainer, the one with S Spiritomb, haha. Farewell bro.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
As a Gengar myself, it deeply saddens me to see PWO lose a skilled and popular Ghost trainer. Thanks for playing Mortyh; and sorry we can't keep you, but I wish you the best at whatever you move on to next.