Pokemons and evolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastergam

is amazing how every passing day pwo game has been decreasing, the new now is not the time to evolve Pokemon lv 98/99, honestly staff you are leaving much to be desired and. now several listless and without any information about this players (I was not warned at some point) trained my Pokemon as usual and when I get to level 99 is a surprise, it does not evolve after 98, honestly, no longer just what they did with the S now this, the way every day more and playing less going until you reach the stop every day like so many are doing.
And now I lost my pokemon and my time training for nothing.
Screenshot_1.png

staff please review it will be much harder for us players to continue so why not continue as it was before?. It is much easier for us players that have to evolve pokes before and spend millions more than xp.

RicardoTav

Ty for making this post wiout you i maybe will had done same thing that you xD. and feel sad for you :( oo and i dont thing staff is agaisnt player simply are trying to put the game better.

Mastergam

I do not know why so much boob lately, so many more important things to fix bugs (a good example is the Chansey that does not edit the moves in the Playerdex over 2 years among many other bugs.) Pokémon to add, to make maps and much more to be done and they insist on making mistakes which do not need.
No sense in that, put the Pokémon to evolve until lv99 or more it is, the place because that is very hard to play, now I have to spend 2x, 3x, 4x xp just for that? .... Anyway, the way is to buy a 3DS, and play online with friends, pwo is coming to an end..

darkshadow.

MASTERGAM said:
I do not know why so much boob lately, so many more important things to fix bugs (a good example is the Chansey that does not edit the moves in the Playerdex over 2 years among many other bugs.) Pokémon to add, to make maps and much more to be done and they insist on making mistakes which do not need.
No sense in that, put the Pokémon to evolve until lv99 or more it is, the place because that is very hard to play, now I have to spend 2x, 3x, 4x xp just for that? .... Anyway, the way is to buy a 3DS, and play online with friends, pwo is coming to an end..

nemo55

MASTERGAM said:

Dude, are you blind?

Very ungrateful specimen you are...

There are more then enough updates that have happened over these last few months then I can imagine, some that I'm even surprised exist...like abilities in Venomoth, Metagross, Tentacruel, among others...

As said, updates are coming...the game is evidently getting better, at least for me that is...the capacity of players in-game has risen too..

What I see here is a player that is mainly frustrated with the lowered IVs of shiny's, and failure to evolve pokemon in natural states. Don't blame the game cause of your stupidity, misfortune, and inner greed. After all its just a game, you play it, you don't, doesn't matter. But no need for cheap shot topics you are making like this one. Reading what you have to say, shows that you are ignorant, and staff will most likely ignore you for this. I suggest you quit the game if you are unsatisfied.

That is all. C:)

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This post has gotten off topic very fast, but to the original poster: Having the evolution window pop up after each battle was a glitch in itself, and this glitch was the only reason level 99 pokemon were able to evolve for a while. Staff and many players also constantly warn about the dangers of waiting until the last minute to evolve your pokemon because many have ended up in the same situation you are in now. If you can think of a way of letting players know ingame we would welcome the suggestion.

The game is in beta and there are naturally many glitches and much of it is incomplete. Some glitches we can compensate for but others are just impossible to keep up with while we still have to fix, update and add to the game constantly.

Mastergam

nemo55 said:
MASTERGAM said:

Dude, are you blind?

Very ungrateful specimen you are...

There are more then enough updates that have happened over these last few months then I can imagine, some that I'm even surprised exist...like abilities in Venomoth, Metagross, Tentacruel, among others...

As said, updates are coming...the game is evidently getting better, at least for me that is...the capacity of players in-game has risen too..

What I see here is a player that is mainly frustrated with the lowered IVs of shiny's, and failure to evolve pokemon in natural states. Don't blame the game cause of your stupidity, misfortune, and inner greed. After all its just a game, you play it, you don't, doesn't matter. But no need for cheap shot topics you are making like this one. Reading what you have to say, shows that you are ignorant, and staff will most likely ignore you for this. I suggest you quit the game if you are unsatisfied.

That is all. C:)
friend, if I may call it that.
First think you're stalking me, because in everything I do seems to make you question comment. And yes I am dissatisfied with the way the game goes, with the nonchalance in warnings to players that comes with staff and their attitudes, not just me, players are also very well, increasingly empty server, several players have already left playing, the staff was doing a great job before and admire so, plus a lack of confidence in the players featuring staff walking not caring much for us. our opinion on the game not count? and no I'm not stupid, unlike many here, I've never been accused of scamm, bot never used, never used 2 accounts, always bought my MS without buying tokens from other players so I think it important updates should have a "greater Featured" so that other players would not make the same mistake.

Thank you.

Mastergam

HitmonFonty said:
This post has gotten off topic very fast, but to the original poster: Having the evolution window pop up after each battle was a glitch in itself, and this glitch was the only reason level 99 pokemon were able to evolve for a while. Staff and many players also constantly warn about the dangers of waiting until the last minute to evolve your pokemon because many have ended up in the same situation you are in now. If you can think of a way of letting players know ingame we would welcome the suggestion.

The game is in beta and there are naturally many glitches and much of it is incomplete. Some glitches we can compensate for but others are just impossible to keep up with while we still have to fix, update and add to the game constantly.
I would rather take a Hitmonfonty suggestion, put important updates on the main page of the game as they do when launching a new version of the client, simple and practical method, was not the only one that this happened, several friends and also those who do not know about me I warned, just would like more commitment to warn players about big updates and changes that directly affect us players, discussions are always welcome and overall the game does have its flaws and bugs as blissey (or evos) who do not edit their moves by Playerdex, broken moves, abilities and the like ... just really wanted to say this ... Go take highlighted the large and important updates. GL O0

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Those updates were not considered major but were still announced via Twitter and forums. This is usually the case, many are announced via Twitter, especially if they have a noticeable effect on the game, some however are just announced on the change log forum post of the staff member responsible for it. Updating the login screen of the client would be a good way to inform of these little updates, however currently it's not a very simple matter to effect this. It's worth seeing if it is possible to change that however.

One of the biggest problems I think in informing players is that our best ingame method of communicating is via NPCs. However since many players will not read what NPCs have to say their power to inform is strictly limited. I personally would love to see changes that would encourage players to talk to every NPC and take note of what they have to say. This wouldn't help in every situation, but hopefully would help fix some issues.

togeking

i have an having evolved s rhydon level 99. I evolved it because it was possible to evolve at level 99.I was planning to get rhyperior in the future and i dont know whether it is possible or not.I know you are trying to make this game better but even if one person gets harm from this development( we know that lots of people got harm)it is not development anymore. If you decide to change something, please compansate the players' pokemon.I love this game and i dont want to quit it so please help me and other aggrieved players.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
If you were holding off from when the change was made, that is your fault. It was noted down in my changelog which at the time was also linked from Twitter and the feed on the left of the website.

Those who have missed their chance and at level 99 - you will have one final chance to evolve in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.