Search results

1. kurtisbmx

login problem

hello i am haveing a problem loging in the server is up ... i think it might be the maps down but not sure ,wondering if anybody else is having this problem ? if nobody else is having this problem the things i have checked are: firewall restart computer norton
  2. kurtisbmx

Shiny starters and hr

Hey making this topic cause I want to know if anybody has or knows of people who have shiny uc shiny hr and shiny starters that they got from token store. I am just curious to see if there are people who are lucky enough :)
  3. kurtisbmx

New events

Hello just wandering if use have had any thought of new events ? I know u can't say to much if u have but just very curious would love to catch some new pokes :)
  4. kurtisbmx

Treating staff!

Hello all players and staff of pwo would like to start off with I love pwo :) but lately I have seen a increase with hate towards staff about tokens , scam victim , lack of help . U do all know the staff do this is there spare time they do have lives out side of pwo unlike some of us :/ and...
  5. kurtisbmx

Donating tokens large amount

Hey I am going to donate $100 possibly more to pwo but I have read in couple of places that large amounts have to be confirmed by xan who is never active...is this true or not I would really like to donate this and help pwo out and also get some awesome pokes :) but on the other hand I don't...
  6. kurtisbmx

shiny starters

so i was reading through the forums today and found somebody got a [s] farfetc'h in jhoto for free from the man blocking the path so it got me thinking is it possible for a player to get lucky enough to get a [s] starter and if they did would it be a bug and would it be taken off them?
  7. kurtisbmx

trade glitching

so today i was playing and 3 people claimed they got scammed i asked what happen they all say they rejected trades and when they did there pokes that wernt even in the trade box went missing . this happen to all 3 of them and they all traded with different people. just a suggestion maybe the...
  8. kurtisbmx

Server reset button

Hey I am not even sure if this is possible but y don't use have a server reset button on the website and give access to certain trusted people . Who cut down time down like crazy if it is possible that is . If u give acces to trusted people who are on pwo most of the time there would be next to...
  9. kurtisbmx

lvl 100 pokes

hey its kurtisbmx here just asking some questions :). why can we not raise pokemon to lvl 100 in my mind lvl 100 is max not 99 and u feel so much better about it when u raise pokes to lvl 100. what do u all think let me know :D
  10. kurtisbmx

selling ms can u still do it ?

hello i was goint to donate 100 dollars to pwo today but i heard u cant sell memberships anymore cause to many people were getting scammed from it. is this true or just a rumor going around ? cause i would very much like to donate but if this is the case i will not if anybody could answer this...
  11. kurtisbmx

Bring back trapich

WHO think they should bring back trapich to the dragon den ?
  12. kurtisbmx

DD QUEST help plz

I started the dd quest got a horsea scale and a dratini skin at the same time and went to edward he took dratini skin but nothing happen what do i do.............. Is there anyway of getting dratini skin back took ages to get :( plz help