Treating staff!

kurtisbmx

Hello all players and staff of pwo would like to start off with I love pwo :) but lately I have seen a increase with hate towards staff about tokens , scam victim , lack of help .

U do all know the staff do this is there spare time they do have lives out side of pwo unlike some of us :/ and this is a beta
U can't expect everything to be perfect glitches/bug will happen always they do in every game .

Another thing is I had a read a out the no more donations and everybody is going crazy over it blaming staff they dont have to even do tokens xan should be they are just doing it out of the kindness of there heart so I ask everybody just be a little bit nicer to them there only doin what they think is right :)

Ps I am sorry if this offends anybody in anyway, this is not aimed at anybody and I hope everybody has a good day/night

Also a question to staff is xan alive ? Lol how long has it been to he was last in contact with use ?

risefromruins

Youngster
I personally appreciate this. Granted making physical changes in the game isn't exactly my department, but the thought it there.

In regards to Xan, I have no idea. I've personally never spoken to him......or even Shane for that matter.