Search results

1. kurtisbmx

Question about leveling

What you saying is impossible as you would require a extremely large amount in battle in some case 2 million + exp . Lets say you get that much exp in one battle (impossible) if would go to l l 99 and Ll other exp would disappear due to the l l cap of 99 there is no know way past the lvl cap...
  2. kurtisbmx

why is it so hard to get a draniti skin

The chances of the skin dropping are 1/1000 (so I have been told) if isn't designed to be easy and trust me the old dd quest was a lot harder than this one. Be patient it will drop sooner or later :)
  3. kurtisbmx

New playerdex

There is suppose to be a better shiny chance with the new playerdex?
  4. kurtisbmx

Help! i cannot log in to play the game.

The server has crashed and the staff will reset it at there soonest available time .. If the is nothing in the planned down time then it is a crash for future info ..
  5. kurtisbmx

Shiny rate change

it will make pwo a lot more challenging in the shiny department ... i think it will be a nice change of pace might limit the number of people hunting and they might move on to battling witch will make battling alot more fun :) and to be honest i have gave up on selling these days cause of the...
  6. kurtisbmx

Shiny rate change

i personaly think it is a good idea i mean every day shiny vr shiny hr's are found i mean in a year no pokemon in pwo would be worth anything and is that the way we want pwo ? also i have a question if u did make the change would the people who already have membership keep the 300% chance until...
  7. kurtisbmx

I need Halp! :(

did u go to edward with both horsea scale and dratini scale at the same time? it happen to me also i went to edward with both scale and skin and he took both but only came up as taking the scale so i had to hunt dratini again and when i got the skin again it worked fine .
  8. kurtisbmx

Shiny Token Store Poke chance?! hmm

when the new playerdex is done a BIG donation sounds like fun ;)
  9. kurtisbmx

login problem

hello i am haveing a problem loging in the server is up ... i think it might be the maps down but not sure ,wondering if anybody else is having this problem ? if nobody else is having this problem the things i have checked are: firewall restart computer norton
  10. kurtisbmx

BB pwo

Haven't sold much still have all good pokes and good shiny vr"s :)
  11. kurtisbmx

Your memorable screenshots?

my favourite ss [s] meta and [s] lappy :)
  12. kurtisbmx

pokemon shop auction

agree with the above ^^^ also the playerdex is coming out soon so it will be easier to find the pokes u want
  13. kurtisbmx

what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline?????

Re: what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline? i do the same i update it when ever the server is down
  14. kurtisbmx

BB pwo

they will be next to inpossible to get from me unless it is trade for [s] uc like meta or slaking or something like that :) also [s] steelix he is one of my favourite shinys ingame :) i cant tell u how much i will miss u . we have to keep in contact !
  15. kurtisbmx

BB pwo

:,( goodbye man without a doubt u are my best friend on pwo every time i was online we would always talk for hours. i remember when i was new i would always look up to u and ask u for advise and u were always happy to help pwo is losing one of the best and nicest players here :( ,,, i hope in...
  16. kurtisbmx

Game: What we are working on.

Pwo staff are such teaser !! I can't wait !! :)
  17. kurtisbmx

Shiny starters and hr

u lucky duck !
  18. kurtisbmx

server

maybe u should read this http://forum.pokemonworldonline.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1053 the inportant part of this topic is dont post topic about server being down when it is a crash and will be restarted when the staff have time ...
  19. kurtisbmx

Pwo's Economy?

if this happen alot of players and main donations these older players give would leave pwo.
  20. kurtisbmx

How much data per hour? (roughly)

Are u talking about using your phone Internet as a hot spot ? Or actually playing the game on your phone ?