How much data per hour? (roughly)

Skill

Website
www.UnforgivenGamers.Com
so cox (my isp) has decided to be a prick and cut our internet off without warning or reason. now ive got to use my phones internet to do internet stuff. how much data per hour (roughly, i know if i kept switching maps, it would take alot more) does PWO use? ive only got 200MB of 4g per month cause im too lazy to up it to 2gb

kurtisbmx

I am not even sure it is possible to play off a mobile phone if that's what u mean ? Also you might want to edit your topic and removing the swearing and that cause pwo is a PG only as far as I know ...

CoolKnightST

It's possible to use mobile internet.

For the kB/minute I'm not really sure. It depense on the actions. I don't think it's really use that amount of space since all images are loaded from your own computer. The only data that get transported are chats and serrounding actions. I don't think you can play an full month with 200 MB but some hours would probaly be possible.

I personaly also an bit curious what amount it use. I only known it use an lot less space that you google for something.

kurtisbmx

Are u talking about using your phone Internet as a hot spot ? Or actually playing the game on your phone ?

Skill

Website
www.UnforgivenGamers.Com
CoolKnightST said:
It's possible to use mobile internet.

For the kB/minute I'm not really sure. It depense on the actions. I don't think it's really use that amount of space since all images are loaded from your own computer. The only data that get transported are chats and serrounding actions. I don't think you can play an full month with 200 MB but some hours would probaly be possible.

I personaly also an bit curious what amount it use. I only known it use an lot less space that you google for something.
But if the maps are loaded from your computer then why do the map servers go down? But if it is loaded just from the computer I imagine it would be barely any data. ( not a full month but enough to get me by till I fix my internet )
kurtisbmx said:
Are u talking about using your phone Internet as a hot spot ? Or actually playing the game on your phone ?
. As a hotspot I can already play the game on my phone with TeamViewer if my computer has internet just fine