I need Halp! :(

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
guys i need help~

i was doing Dragon Den Quest i just talked to the edawd and start finding dratini

first i find a horsea scale and gaved to the edawd and searched too much for the dratini but Coudent find it i day i was passing whirl island i killed a horsea i again got a Horsea scale!
Then after hunting a lot i found the dratini also
and i killed it and got Dratini skin :)
but when i talked to the edawd he took my horsea scale again and dratini skin also
and dident said me to go anywhere i was talking Help from Wiki so went to the Cherrygrove City and talked to the Retired Guide NPC he said me hi this is Cherrygrove City etc etc
but he dident told me to go anywhere i dident care about that then i went to the Cianwood City and talked to the Jimmy she said me you want left bout pokes okay ice water fire etc
and the conversation ends and when i get back to edawd

Edawd: Ahh, i'm supposed to have my records done today and i havent even found one thing yet!
Edawd: Wait, you look like you could be of use
Edawd: Can i ask a huge favour from you?

there were three options
1. Sure i will help you
2. i dont remember :p
3. Sure, but if you also help me

i clicked on the 3rd optiion
he said what help you want about
pokemoncenter
2-3 more i dont remember
Dragon Den

i clicked on Dragon Den he Said me to find horsea scale and dratini Skin again :eek:

i need Halp!!!!!

Plz help me bluerise or gm???

I found the dratini in 1 mouth! plz i need hallpp!!! :( :( :(

kurtisbmx

did u go to edward with both horsea scale and dratini scale at the same time?

it happen to me also i went to edward with both scale and skin and he took both but only came up as taking the scale so i had to hunt dratini again and when i got the skin again it worked fine .

WolxTheHunter

Banned
kurtisbmx said:

it happen to me also i went to edward with both scale and skin and he took both but only came up as taking the scale so i had to hunt dratini again and when i got the skin again it worked fine .

ZedgaGhost said:
nothing else can be DOne????

Solution

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
kurtisbmx said:

ya dude i did the same :(

then what to do?

first i must give the horsea scale and after the dratini skin?

ZedgaGhost

Youngster
Banned
WolxTheHunter said:
kurtisbmx said:

ZedgaGhost said:
nothing else can be DOne????

Solution

:(