Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sagarpatel740

Website
www.facebook.com
hello guys
to visit every shop and see the pokes that u want .... u waste a time a lot ..
for example u need epic snorlax .. for that u visit every best players shop .. but then too u didnt find going to page 2 page 3 still u didnt find and waste of time ..
here i m come with the new pokemon shop were all epic pokes will be put ... only if u guys help ..
in this shop the pokes will not be of mine ... the pokes will be yours and put into auction
the only thing u have to do is to give a pm in which ,, following thing must be put off
1> your game username
2> stats of your pokemon in veekun
3> what u need for your pokes like , token, pokedollar or trade with other poke
the pokes that will be put in that shop
1> will not accept shiny coomons with 28 ivs ut will acept fokes of shiny with imp stats or like some ivs 31 or ivs 30
2> all shiny rares, shiny very rares, and shiny horribly rare will be accepted
3> no normal common pokes will be accepted
4> pokes of rare will be accpted only if its very epic
5> pokes of very rare ill be accepted if its vey good with ubber stats and if price check on him will be more than 7m
6> pokes of horribly rare will also follow the rule (5)

if you are looking of some pokes then pm me your username and the pokemon requirement

if the auction is over than u guys have to pm me or reply me that pokes of mine has been sold for this much price

advantages of this pokemon shop is
if all people agrees with this concept then people will get all good pokes over here no need to seach on all topics
the only disadvantage of this shop is that it will take like 3 hous to put your pokemon in shop ... when i sleep but otherwise it will put put at the same moment when u pm mee
i will do all these things for free
if u like this topic and wanted to create such type of shop then say (yes) othewise say (no)
if u like this concept and u thing hat some more things must be keep to improve then please suggest mee

TheWyatt2012

This is more complicated than running your own shop. Too much communication required.

kurtisbmx

TheWyatt2012 said:
This is more complicated than running your own shop. Too much communication required.

agree with the above ^^^

also the playerdex is coming out soon so it will be easier to find the pokes u want

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
It would be nice to find epic pokemon easier. However, all somebody has to do is add "[LF epic snorlax]" in the title of their shop, and they might find somebody interested. =)
IT is a slight annoyance, though, finding what you need.

Doesn't help that people say a certain pokemon has good stats when it doesn't. >_>

Faabz.

Youngster
Just wait for the Pdex update and i think it is easy to search for what you are looking for using the current Shop System at the Forum