Search results

1. S

Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

Thanks for the info, the 2nd badge is going to be taken soon. :D :D
  2. S

Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

Hello, the officer at the gate doesn't let me enter saying that I'm too young and I need a parent. What should I do? (I'm a beginner with only 1 badge, started in kanto.)
  3. S

Game: Wrap up warm now!

Thanks for this interesting event :) With this, even a banned player like me can enjoy it.
  4. S

Game: Ohhhh Jingle Bells

As a muslim, I wish you a very merry christmas :) Here is a peaceful gift from me, a meaningful song perfect for Eids and christmas or other holy days. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eygDnes3bM And also happy new year!
  5. S

Bring back Snorlax to his home please!

Even though I don't play the game anymore, removing Snorlax from his home (route 12) is ridiculous. I used to love the little crowd of snorlax hunters there, what will happen to snorlax freaks now? :( I had so many memories there...
  6. S

zain is back

Welcome back, Zeynep :D :D
  7. S

the dragon spirits have spoke to me

Hi the misjudged brother :) Is that the whole photo, I can't click to see it.
  8. S

Its been a long journy

I believe you are innocent, with a simple space + mouse click combo, battles are much faster. But it isn't easy to make the mods change their ideas (!) If you return to the game with another username, just tell me; we will hunt for s dratini together :)
  9. S

Playerdex: 13

Will there be Turkish translations as well? It is one of the most widely spoken languages. I'd like to help with my English to Turkish translation experience, or let someone do it and I can do the proofreading.
  10. S

Christmas Giveaways

What is a present? I've always been wondering about that.
  11. S

Christmas Giveaways

I got 2 tokens today :D About 5 days ago, I was given 4 soothe bells.
  12. S

Shiny rate change

I think this question was asked to me, Saric. Yeah I know how it works, there is even so many tutorials in youtube but I don't use. If I was a bot user, why would I warn you about this situation? I have to explain again, the main reason of the prices drop is because of the bots. Not only the...
  13. S

Shiny rate change

Most of these shiny pokemon come with bot users. So just cleaning the bots from the game is too hard? I'll give you an idea, make it so that catching a wild pokemon with full hp is impossible, then no bot will work ;)
  14. S

Introducing Mt Silver.

Nooooo Phanpy must be always VR!
  15. S

Introducing Mt Silver.

From what I understand is, it won't be closed but there will be no more newcomers for a long period of time :) Excuse me if this was announced, but until when will mt silver be open? Is this a short-time event, or will it last long? Edit: Okay I found my answer, this is a real update! Thanks a...
  16. S

Halloween

Probably there will be a halloween event. Because Poochyena isn't in the token store for more than a month, this is a nice clue to think that staff will make it available in the game in halloween :)
  17. S

Wild poke moves

Actually I didn't need to answer to this topic again, but this disgusting message made me think of replying. Who do you think you are to call me a kid; even though you are the wrong one, not me? I'm 26 years old and maybe I'm as old as your father, be careful who you are talking to. A player...
  18. S

Wild poke moves

You should have weaken the pokemon first with one or two hits, before throwing so many pokeballs :D
  19. S

Hello from Kenneth1997

Why did nobody welcome this guy, omg :D :D Welcome Kenneth!
  20. S

Visual Critical?

There should be a random multiplier between [0,85-1.00], like in the original games.