Bring back Snorlax to his home please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparrow777

Even though I don't play the game anymore, removing Snorlax from his home (route 12) is ridiculous. I used to love the little crowd of snorlax hunters there, what will happen to snorlax freaks now? :( I had so many memories there...

king1234

Youngster
Snorlax ran out of food at route 12, currently snorlax is searching for a new food spot, until snorlax is full it will returm home :).

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
But the pokemon itself is probably larger than the entire hunting area :p

One thing we want to avoid is having such small hunting areas, especially for rare pokemon, in the future, it is no fun for anyone when people are cramped into such small areas.

PhantomsCV

Chocobo7 said:
But the pokemon itself is probably larger than the entire hunting area :p

One thing we want to avoid is having such small hunting areas, especially for rare pokemon, in the future, it is no fun for anyone when people are cramped into such small areas.

Because it is easy for them to hide and we want to see all your beautiful faces.

GawertyXL

I did always wonder how if you "Could" see in third person, how it would be so hard to find a big fat pokemon, its not exactly elusive, now is it?

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I think you all scared it off, hordes of hunters trampling back and forth over that patch of grass over and over again. What's surprising to me is that there are any pokemon left in there. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.