Game: A Fresh Change and a New Year

Rigaudon

Youngster
Day 3

It is the third day of the event, and due to festival tradition the cemetery has been temporarily closed. However, a lonely lady sits in her house seeking assistance...will you help her complete an old promise?

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Rigaudon said:
Day 3

It is the third day of the event, and due to festival tradition the cemetery has been temporarily closed. However, a lonely lady sits in her house seeking assistance...will you help her complete an old promise?
No! i will not :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
kenjihibiki said:
where do i get to the event 2014?

It’s the year of the horse and a people that have been hidden away for many years are celebrating the passage of time. Or they’re trying to, at least.

Granted, you will have to find them before you can join the party; the spirited and ancient paths you must take are hidden in early relics of the past.

Sparrow777

Hello, the officer at the gate doesn't let me enter saying that I'm too young and I need a parent. What should I do? (I'm a beginner with only 1 badge, started in kanto.)

DTRex

Website
twitter.com
Sparrow777 said:
Hello, the officer at the gate doesn't let me enter saying that I'm too young and I need a parent. What should I do?
then you should take your parents with you .

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Sparrow777 said:
Hello, the officer at the gate doesn't let me enter saying that I'm too young and I need a parent. What should I do? (I'm a beginner with only 1 badge, started in kanto.)

You will need the second badge, when you have it return to the museum and they will then trust you to enter.

Sparrow777

HitmonFonty said:
Sparrow777 said:

You will need the second badge, when you have it return to the museum and they will then trust you to enter.

Thanks for the info, the 2nd badge is going to be taken soon. :D :D

Rigaudon

Youngster
Day 8

The festival is going smoothly, but there are still some very rocky family matters to take care of. The treasure you’re after can only be found once two enemies are reunited through a mountainous path.

Buggot

I think they're implementing it. I know Angpao are red lucky money, but is that part of another quest?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Buggot said:
I think they're implementing it. I know Angpao are red lucky money, but is that part of another quest?

I don't think so. In Chinese and other Asian societies, a red envelope or red packet (called AngPao) is a monetary gift which is given during holidays or special occasions such as weddings, the birth of a baby or graduation. :)

Buggot

I should know, I'm Asian and just celebrated Lunar New Year xD

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I'm afraid there is bad news at the Festival. Spirits have fallen in the last couple of days of the festival across the three cities and nobody seems to know why. It almost seems like the spirits themselves are restless and this has put a damper on festivities across the land.

There is one frightened little girl in Youyi Bai Town who may hold the key to this mystery. The festival organisers have however not been able to find out what scared her and hope that someone might be able to coax the information out of her.

If this mystery can be solved quickly the Organisers have promised to extend the festivities for at least an extra 3 days so we can end the Festival on the high note this latest Year of the Horse deserves!

Buggot

Yayay, I new quest :D Thanks for the hard work with the maintenance