Wild poke moves

yeshilelma

I never cared about wild pokemon moves
but i think wild pokes has moves by level.
Sorry about my english and i know there is no way to get back that graveler but if that bug or something like that i won't miss next time.Or maybe i should use gengar.

Thx for answers.

king1234

Youngster
Your lucky its not a shiny rhyhorn, people lose them from horn drill,

Sparrow777

You should have weaken the pokemon first with one or two hits, before throwing so many pokeballs :D

Algiers

king1234 said:
Your lucky its not a shiny rhyhorn, people lose them from horn drill,

To which Gengar is immune as well. (Though I prefer my Shuppet.)

Rizzle

Sparrow777 said:
You should have weaken the pokemon first with one or two hits, before throwing so many pokeballs :D

Weakening the pokemon does not effect the catch rate its all random you could get it in the first throw or the hundredth throw.

yeshilelma

I wonder that was bug or not.e.g. lvl 50 wild dratini can use wrap? Thats all.
It can use selfdestruct against all of my pokes except gengar but ground moves 2x effective on gengar.So you guys please don't misunderstand me and answer my question or don't spam.
I don't mean helpful people but some kids trying to teach me something even they are wrong.
Im not newbie.like i said i wonder that was bug or not.
Probably you guys cant understand but its better than google translate :)
Thx for answers.

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Rizzle said:
Sparrow777 said:

Weakening the pokemon does not effect the catch rate its all random you could get it in the first throw or the hundredth throw.

Imo, it's not worth it if you think you're going to accidentally kill it. In those situations, I agree with just chucking pokeballs at it. However, it DOES affect the catch rate, and one hit can make a difference.

I'll quote what Mad says about it:

This was looked into about a half a year ago and a small adjustment was made. After extensive testing I did determine hp does affect the chance of catching the pokemon. With the many different factors that affect the chance, I determined that as the system currently is, it does the most good on higher level pokemon than on lower level ones, in part due to it's in theory easier to get a higher level pokemon to a low hp without killing it.
This is one of the many systems that needs to be redone in order to effectively work and even account for things like status effects increasing the chances of a pokemon being caught.

Sparrow777

Actually I didn't need to answer to this topic again, but this disgusting message made me think of replying.

yeshilelma said:
I don't mean helpful people but some kids trying to teach me something even they are wrong.

Who do you think you are to call me a kid; even though you are the wrong one, not me? I'm 26 years old and maybe I'm as old as your father, be careful who you are talking to. A player with the nick "yeshilelma" calls me kid, hah... What a stupid behaviour, learn about some humanism...

And yes, I know that weakening the pokemon helps catching it easier with a little difference from what I heard from Jinji. If i were you, i would hit 1 or 2 dragon rages then throw 1 or 2 pokeballs before it uses selfdestruct, it is better. Or simply use a Gengar.

And to your question, of course it isn't a bug since a 41 level Graveler can naturally use Selfdestruct. Any other questions?