Christmas Giveaways

Naero

Sparrow777 said:
psychosamm said:
I got a Present today! :O
What is a present? I've always been wondering about that.

It's a container in which players can loot a randomized healing item - mainly chocolate bars, hot chocolate, and candy canes, from my recollection on usage of the item.

king1234

Youngster
24 straight days and won nothing, giveaway is over and won nothing throughout the entire giveaway. i got the best luck in the world. :( :-[ :-\ .

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
king1234 said:
24 straight days and won nothing, giveaway is over and won nothing throughout the entire giveaway. i got the best luck in the world. :( :-[ :-\ .
:(

We got another small one coming later this week...

psychosamm

Youngster
Darn i was hoping to win tokens but nada. Oh well, i guess i should be happy i got anything. Sawy King D:

Merse

Youngster
Now it is official: I took my chances every day possible. All I won was 1 day of Membership.

magyarlajk

didnt play for a while this game. I saw this christmas giveaways thing now... and checked it. I won 3 tokens. XD

"Well done! You have won 3 token(s)!"

Now that I feel so lucky maybe return to the game. :D

CoolKnightST

Merse said:
Now it is official: I took my chances every day possible. All I won was 1 day of Membership.
I gues that's more worth than 1 potion. It's just luck to win something usefull.

Saric

Youngster
Most i've gotten are some hyper pots and 3 leaf stones. After the leaf stones, I went about a week without winning everything, so I guess I'm done (seeing as it's the 24th..).