Search results

1. A

Linux

Does PWO team has any plans to make PWO compatible with linux?
  2. A

Making fishing more important

Right now fishing is not very important (I may be wrong) The only time I used my old rod a lot was during the quest of the staryu eggs. So, what is my idea to make fishing a more important aspect of the game? I propose fishing contests. They would add new content, and make everyone fishing for...
  3. A

PWO Battle Tower

After beating the 16 gyms, players will either quit or try pvp. If a battle tower was implemented, there could be interesting content after 16 gyms, and it would also prepare players for pvp, making the transition easier. So what is the idea? A battle tower where the NPCs are Staff and/or PWO...
  4. A

thoughts about /iv command

The command /iv # is a handy tool to use in PWO. One can see quickly the IVs of the pokemons caught, and quickly release the bad ones, and stay with the good ones. Perfect for hunters. Despite its pros, I don’t think that being able to know instantly the IVs of a pokemon by using a command is...
  5. A

Trees in water

Saw a weird map error in olivine city http://imgur.com/68AT3Aw
  6. A

About Burn/Paralysis/Poison

I may be mistaken, but i think that paralysis condition don't reduce speed by 25%, burn condition dont reduce attack by 50% in PWO. If this is right, I'd suggest to implement those features, as it would give Thunder Wave pokes and Will-o-Wisp pokes a chance in pvp. Also, Speed is an overpowered...
  7. A

Surfboard Price Reduction

Hi there. I saw that the surfboard has been reduced to 75k. I think that's great, because the surfboard is an obstacle for new players to enjoy the other region of PWO, and may be a turnoff for those new player to continue to play PWO after they beated 8 gyms. But that's not what I want to talk...
  8. A

Dragon's Den Requirements

Hello there. Today I completed the final requirement for DD quest, the 25 pvp wins. I had also completed the horsea skin and the dratini skin part 3 weeks before today. I also have the pokedex requirement. The problem is, when i talk to the old NPC guarding DD entrance, he still says i need the...
  9. A

Blaine's Reputation

Hello. Today i saw atleast 3 people complaining in the help channel about blaine's reputation. To sum up, since Blaine got relocated from cinnabar to seafoam islands, kanto starters can't battle Blaine because they need 93 reputation. As Kanto starters, to challenge Blaine, they would only need...