About Burn/Paralysis/Poison

Atum_Ramirez

I may be mistaken, but i think that paralysis condition don't reduce speed by 25%, burn condition dont reduce attack by 50% in PWO.
If this is right, I'd suggest to implement those features, as it would give Thunder Wave pokes and Will-o-Wisp pokes a chance in pvp. Also, Speed is an overpowered stat i think, and paralysis reducing speed would be a great counter to it.

One thing i am sure, is that poison pokes can be poisoned xD. Poison pokes should not be poisoned. If the staff cant implement that, I would suggest to make poison pokes immune to poison attacks, until the correction of poison types being able to be poisoned.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
Removing poison damage from poison type pokemon seems like a big overstep. Being poisoned is rare enough, and doesn't cause enough damage to force a serious concern about it IMO.

Atum_Ramirez

Guess you are right about being too much to put poison pokes immune to poison attacks. I suggested it as a quick fix. But i agree with your points.

KaiReborn

Youngster
Website
theburningnotebook.tumblr.com
I have already mentioned a couple times the 'fixing' of the status of burn and paralyzis on some battle scene related topics. Poison is nowhere as important since it isn't actively relied upon. The only way poison could get some use would be with the inclusion of the tm Toxic and the addition of the status badly poisoned. However, this one isn't as prioritary of a status as burn and paralyzis are imo.

Atum_Ramirez

Yes, Burn and Paralysis would be the priorities in status ailments.

I referred Poison for completeness sake, but both you and EcoWolf are right about not being a priority nor important in battle.