PWO Battle Tower

Atum_Ramirez

After beating the 16 gyms, players will either quit or try pvp. If a battle tower was implemented, there could be interesting content after 16 gyms, and it would also prepare players for pvp, making the transition easier.
So what is the idea?

A battle tower where the NPCs are Staff and/or PWO players with a reputation of being the best battlers. This would be a way of:
a) Giving tribute to the best players of the community
b) Give the possibility for players to battle against “staff” (NPC of course)
c) More post 16 badge content
d) A way to experiment ideas or train for pvp

A suggestion for the functioning of the battle tower would be the following: there are 25 NPCs(may be more or less), that are chosen randomly for every battle. The player would also receive prizes for the number of NPC beaten. For example, someone that beaten no one would receive nothing, defeating 2 NPC in a row would give you a low prize. Defeating all 25 different NPC in a row would give you a very nice prizeee. ( A shiny, a UC, a special item, I don’t know)

This way people would get motivated to be better, and try strategies to get the best prizes possible. This would also help new players that don’t know how to make the best team. They would try new strategies, and understand pvp, and in turn make them better.
The NPC teams would be chosen by the person the NPC is supposed to represent. Also I was thinking of lvl 99 teams, but could also be a variant for lvl 50.

What do you think of the idea?

magevideogames

I must say this is quite a nice idea. As someone how is not that into PvP, I think this would be quite fun and unique. I have always had fun with the high end NPCs in the handhelds, and this would be similar to that as it would bring effort into the NPCs.

BlackBloodz

There's a nice idea based on Battle Tower in here : http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=28935 ... Just a random thought

Atum_Ramirez

So the 16 NPC would be players from the community right? Yeah I like it. It would also be fun to have staff has NPC also.
Do you think the staff would implement a battle tower? In your post you had a lot of yes, so the community is clearly in favour of having a battle tower after 16 gyms