Search results

1. V

Delete the "Ban Appeals" tab

There's no reason to post an appeal of a ban . 1 - The GM 's are attributable , are not liable to error , are Gods on earth . 2 - Even if the player has not done anything, and they said you did then you did . 3 - Even if there is no evidence , several GMs agree with the ban , saying : " I...
  2. V

Being realistic and honest .Sorry if I offended anyone.

Do not want to sound ungrateful or anything, but I feel the right to speak . Also I'm no sycophant to stay smoothing GM 's and ADM 's. I'm sure not only I expected something else more interesting than a new Cinnabar ( appreciate the work , congratulations , but the whole PWO expected something...
  3. V

FUSCHIA

Fuschia deploy a route to the love of God, or by train or ship. Go to Fuschia is necessary, and it is very annoying. I love going in Saffari for example, but dismay at the thought of going there. Please think about it!
  4. V

Just a thought.

I wish the boat was deployed in FUSCHIA, traffic would increase significantly. Sometimes I leave to go on Saffari there because I know I have to walk, and would likely have to battle again with the NPC's in the way, or go through a long path in the surfing route near Cinnabar. I would not...
  5. V

Blissey Broken

Hi, i cant edit the moves of Blissey in playerdex. Not only me, i persons i ask can not edit de moves for any Blissey. Any problem? thanks
  6. V

HELP WITH EVOLUTION

Hello, as I was hunting at the event, I decided to train my Larvitar. When he reached lvl 98, I denied his evolution unintentionally. Now at 99, he's just Pupitar and evolve as I do not have it anymore. Any GM can help me force the evolution of it or something? I have a Pupitar at lvl 99, and...
  7. V

NPC ERROR IN EVENT

I kill GIRATINA and not droped the Ring. and now i have to wait a week to rebattle. A little attention plz. thanks
  8. V

TOGEKISS

Hello guys, I wish ua question was taken. I see many Togekiss being sold, but for me it was not clear distribution of it. How do I get one Togekiss? thank you