Blissey Broken

vaiokh

Hi, i cant edit the moves of Blissey in playerdex.

Not only me, i persons i ask can not edit de moves for any Blissey.

Any problem?

thanks

Cora

Can you give more details about your problem? What do you mean you cannot edit? Do they not show up or? Ill be glad to help.

eurlenne

I have same problem too, the page in my browser doesn't load, like this
error2.jpg

Cora

Well, I'm sure Staff will take a notice of this bug.
What you can do for now is teach blissey the available TMs: Ice Beam, Solarbeam, Shadowball, and Echoed Voice. These can be purchased in Goldenrod and Celadon Dept Stores on 4F floor for about 4k each, and Shadowball was an event TM, now no longer available.

eurlenne

Yes, i'm trying another browser (Internet Explorer) but the page still doesn't load.

vaiokh

No one browser load it Choco.

Try yourself with any Blissey.

The moves can not be edited in any browser.

thanks

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This issue will be looked into as soon as possible.

In the meantime check out the TMs in Goldenrod and Saffron City Department stores. Blissey can learn TM 13: Ice Beam, TM 22: Solarbeam TM 49: Echoed Voice from there and can also learn TM 30: Shadow Ball and TM 85: Dream Eater if you bought extras during the Halloween Event.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]In my opinion the best moveset to Blissey can be purchased from TMs, what is more easy and cheap. ;) [/glow]

vaiokh

No, is not, but i not go detail.

;D

still waiting, i dont know if is so hard fix it.

but ok.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I have bad news unfortunately. This issue is linked to bigger issues in the old playerdex and fixing it would break more of it. So it's a matter of waiting for the new playerdex where the page will be working.

Again, there is no set date for the new playerdex to go live, all we can assure you is that it is being worked on and will be out as soon as it can be.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Is there a list of names of affected pokémons links? And is there any chance of this affecting other pokémons links? Too sad~ :( [/glow]

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
We know of no other broken pokemon edit move pages. If you find one let us know.

Tendou

I reported it months ago also but since Fonty said the root of problem is bigger so better don't touch it also blissey only learns psychical moves and her base atk is 10 so dont think moves like double edge is a crusher on blissey so tms is the best option unless you want blissey to learn sing, as she needs sing than any of others moves in her moveset.