HELP WITH EVOLUTION

vaiokh

Hello, as I was hunting at the event, I decided to train my Larvitar.

When he reached lvl 98, I denied his evolution unintentionally.
Now at 99, he's just Pupitar and evolve as I do not have it anymore.

Any GM can help me force the evolution of it or something? I have a Pupitar at lvl 99, and for me it is useless. Direct I see you coming pokemons who had been sent away to the account, maybe you can help me in this click I went wrong.

I thank you.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Once it was evolved it's impossible to return to the ancient form. Any staff member can do anything.[/glow] :(

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]What I mean is that once the pokémon has been evolved that can't be changed even by members of staff. Many players have been stuck at level 99 with an unevolved pokémon.[/glow]

vaiokh

Staff understand if it was an accident and I need this Pupitar evolved, I believe they will be able to make something so.

I did not mean to leave a Pupitar 99, I wanted a Tyranittar, I just clicked the wrong time to evolve.

But anyway, I leave in the hands of the Moderators, Please! Evolve my Pupitar!

nemo55

This is sad, yet funny at the same time!

Staff please help this girl if possible, she is very good player, and very kind to other players.

vaiokh, if it helps you feel better...Pokemon will eventually be lvl 100 again so you will be able to evolve it when and if the game comes to that point.

Merse

Youngster
Staff members can't evolve Pokes, unfortunately. Because of this, and the fact that evolution tends to glitch at high levels we let Pokes which evolve by leveling to evolve IMMEDIATELY when they can! Otherwise you can end up like vaiokh. Only those Pokemon may be leveled before evolution which need trading or an item to trigger their evolution, because they work on higher levels without issues.

vaiokh

Thanks Nemo, it's funny really, really wrong with the Click, I thought it was like gameboy, even lvl 100 and getting some experience, you evolve.

Please, I know that there must be some way, it is not fair that I have had all this work for nothing, and I still get this custei Larvitar Ubber, I had to sell my S Lickytung, which I really liked.

Appreciate it if someone could help me.

vaiokh

Is not to force, seek other means whatever, to replace it by another with the same IV's without changing the ID or something, I see the ADM's put pokemon that had been abandoned back in the accounts, maybe this is even easier.

Anything, please, Blue.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Nothing can be done. It is stated in a previous topic, sorry.

vaiokh

Can get the release a pokemon, but can not go back 3 levels, miss logic, but making that move well.

Do not give ban on scams, and can not go back 3 lvls of a pokemon.

Logic, miss you

whatever, thanks all.

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
vaiokh said:
Can get the release a pokemon
Depending on circumstances, yes.

vaiokh said:
but can not go back 3 levels
Likely break your account.

vaiokh said:
Do not give ban on scams
Wants players banning on word of mouth. Should I ban you if x person states you scammed them?