Search results

1. T

PWO dontaion

hello everyone. i was trying to donate some money (as usuall) the other days via paypal. Then i realized that my credit card wasnt valid anymore. I called the banks customer service number and they informed me that due to capital controls in my country(Greece) my bank cant accept paypal as...
  2. T

pwo client

Is it possible to change the resolution of the pwo client since my pc's resolution is 1920x1080 and the client is too small for me to play when in window mode and too hard to play when in fullscreen mode?
  3. T

Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18).

hey, I ve just installed the latest client 1.95. I was trying to log in to the game but every time this message pops out(Attempting to reload map(pokecenter 18),If problem persist try again later).What should i do is this a bug or something?? Could anyone help me plz??
  4. T

Something is really really wrong in this game

I try to complete my pokedex spending every token i have to useless pokemon from playerdex mart..I have bought almost every UC available in Tokenstore and when i check my playerdex THINGS LIKE this in the photo happen.Whats wrong??Im tired.. How is it possible to have the evo data of a pokemon...
  5. T

CLOSED

Hi I am geoauth. You may recognize me from my popular Shop at forums,my posts at the channels in game or simply as someone you admire and envy because im awesome and famous.My fans come up to me all the time and ask me '' Hey geo when are you gonna make a game tutorial?'' my answer is always...
  6. T

Problem solved

close this one plz
  7. T

EPIC fail..Need help

I need some help guys.. I was training my larvitar.Everything was fine til level 97..When larvi reached 98 my client somehow closed and when i reloged in my larvi was 98 level.that means all i can get is a level 99 pupitar which is pretty useless for me since this larvi has very good stats and...
  8. T

Whats wrong

I try to log in but i cant. I ve checked the pwo main site server status section and it is on with 33%. Anyone can help me?
  9. T

i told u not to shutdown the server :@

check this photo XD.i feel really unlucky\ http://postimg.org/image/f9wr34b87/
  10. T

HELP

i caught a S magnemite a few minutes before the server goes down.I posted in trade chanel his ivs in order to sell him. The server frozed and there is no magnemite in my playerdex site.i lost him???