i told u not to shutdown the server :@

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Too bad. But it's not a staff fault after all the restart was a planned. I always log my account out when a downtime or restart are nearing.[/glow] :p

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I told you the server was being restarted.

joysclash

well trust me on this loosing an hr gives you more fuel to play the game !! i have lost count of how many hrs i lost due to server crash or restart ...once i lost a dratini due to server restart so i went back to catch another one and i ended up catching a shiny poli and a couple of bagons ..so you see it aint that bad !!

< but still couldnt catch a dratini though :p had to trade one for bagon :p >

theskatsourani

i was kidding.i know its tnot that important.i just wanted to know that i wasnt lying cause a guy said ''wait i found a S dratini''

Tendou

Bluerise said:
I told you the server was being restarted.

That.

I feel bad for your lost but only with loses you will learn something. Now you know to never farm for anything during a server shutdown. But you did that more than once so i guess you needed that to learn by force :p

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
The one that got away- bad luck! At least it's catchable these days though, I spent hundreds of hours hunting without success before they found the mistake in its spawn. 8) Good luck finding another soon.