EPIC fail..Need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

theskatsourani

I need some help guys.. I was training my larvitar.Everything was fine til level 97..When larvi reached 98 my client somehow closed and when i reloged in my larvi was 98 level.that means all i can get is a level 99 pupitar which is pretty useless for me since this larvi has very good stats and i want it for my team(as a tyranitar ofc)..
Plz help me so i can evolve it properly

theskatsourani

kaiser6tn said:
Lesson here: evolve them naturally so that kind of issue doesn't happen to you in the future. Sucks to be you.
thanks for stating the obvious mate......The thing is that my client closed due to wifi failure when larvi was ready to evolve, so i couldnt have predicted that..
Thanks again for ur post you are a lifesaver

Merse

Youngster
Staff don't micro-manage Pokemon, so every Poke that failed to evolve before it reached level 99 remains in its pre-evolved form. I can't count how many epic Pokes we lost this way...

The-Predator

Youngster
Well kaiser isnt being rude at all, staff has said thousands of times to evolve em at proper lvls, u could always get surprised by a crash or "X" reason, Have seen many of this kind of topics, and im more than sure u going to get same answer from staff,So talking by myself i think, till they increase cap lvl, i think u are stuck with ur unevolved pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.