Search results

1. Z

New Server!!!

Server used to has 1250 slots, now it was increased to 250 slots and already have problems. So game needs new server host, with more slots, not a new server for playing.
  2. Z

Membership for nada!!!! >:(

If u just try to log few times in a row u'll get on server for sure. So stop wining.
  3. Z

User Already In System Error Information.

User Already in System As in subject, i have a UAIS problem from yesterday. I wrote about it in IRC but did not get any help. So i am asking Blue, or anyone else who is capable off doing it, can you reeboot the server for me?
  4. Z

Guild deputies

Thx franc. Thats what i thought.
  5. Z

Guild deputies

I have a question about guild deputies. If our guild leader is active, can deputy accept new players to guild, or can only guild leader do that?
  6. Z

Farewell PWO

Only thing that comes on mind is... Shame on you PWO staff members, who created this situation. Thanks to you we lost the best what we had in PWO, Shane. In two months he brought us more updates to PWO than the rest of you in two years. I do belive that without him PWO is done, wasted, and will...
  7. Z

Farewell PWO

I belive that ends our hopes for client 2.0. Sry to hear your quiting shane... so much good work for nothing...
  8. Z

Outrage and Thrash

This topic wasn't bumped in a while, so... I would like to see Outrage hit every time, as now it happened to me several times it missed(!) 3 times(!) in a row(!). Is that normal? Do something about next time Shane, or anyone who can...Please guys...
  9. Z

Caught My First Golden Fish

Probably with 20 speed and attack :P
  10. Z

How many time we can change pokemon in PvP battle

As for now we (battlers) do not battle with switches cause we are used to it. So there are non-switched pvp battles. But i think that it is necessery to start battle with switches. That would not allow to overboost pokes. But as for now, search for competitors by simply writing on Battle channel...
  11. Z

Not enough REP for Brock (Lost the REP by Bugs with Burn.)

Re: Not enough REP for Brock (Lost the REP by Bugs with Burn Yes, quest gives you few REP points as well as npcs.
  12. Z

Toxic Troll

Well, as i told you on b channel, i battled with PDavis yesterday. He used toxic with his milotic, my kingdra was poisoned, but both of pokes started to die slwoly. Then pokemon changing made same bug as in your battle with Darci, i saw snorlax but he put Drago, and when he used eg Dragon Dance...
  13. Z

Problem with Shiny pokemon

Its a pretty common bug, heard of it few times already. It happens when you battle wild pokemon same as yours. Pokemon looks like shiny but it isn't :)
  14. Z

Stone Edge missing

It is not a big problem in your case actually as it is not alakazam best move. It learns future sight in a moment.
  15. Z

Stone Edge missing

As in subject. I tought that only TM stone edge were to be removed, but now i see my tyranitar lost its regular stone. Here's my question, is it possible to learn it through playerdex or not?
  16. Z

Make your own quest! Force Rig to try it!

20 years later in PWO world... We are all doomed... the extinction of human race and our beloved Pokemons is near, as the ship of alien Deoxys came here to destroy us. The only thing that we can do is to set our Hero (means MY nickname :P ) to find The Legendary Kings of pokemons and convince...
  17. Z

Ditto bug (visual)

There are no abilities in game...
  18. Z

Ditto bug (visual)

It was a problem yesterday. I battled with PDavis, he poisoned my kingdra, and his poke started to kill itself slowly.
  19. Z

Bug muted game?

Yeah Davis, i still have the same problem. Over a week.
  20. Z

Natures and Abilities

I deeply agree with my friend Mr.P, about new pokes, and need to reconsider my thougths about existing ones. I belive that random natures will be a good solution afterall.