New Server!!!

grundulas

Please do another SERVER because it's imposible to play it, always full!!!
Greetings.

Zywa-Torpeda

Server used to has 1250 slots, now it was increased to 250 slots and already have problems. So game needs new server host, with more slots, not a new server for playing.

Jinga

Zywa_Torpeda said:
Server used to has 1250 slots, now it was increased to 250 slots and already have problems. So game needs new server host, with more slots, not a new server for playing.
Correction its 200 now and well they use our money for servers but i dont see any improvement in servers

Jinga

Chocobo7 said:
The server itself has never and will never be the problem, this has long been known.

So what is the problem that causes the server to crash??

mr-crime

Lutalica said:
Jinga said:
Chocobo7 said:
The server itself has never and will never be the problem, this has long been known.

So what is the problem that causes the server to crash??

Coding issues

Ok, who is then elected to debug "the issues" ? Can s/he bring some real info to us? about specific parts of code making these problems? ;)

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
It's clear PWO has a lack of developers that can directly deal with coding issues. We currently have only 2 DEVs working in the game, one of them building a new client. They made nice upgrades but they seem not enough. Much more mess over the code need a fix.

Nikola

Youngster
Current code and current machine setup are capable of having a lot more than 50 000 users online where every account is doing certain action. However, several super easy fixes are needed in order to have such setup running seamlessly.

As for another server, I can see new one happening at one point in the future having separated database. Clean new and old forgotten one or maybe new one only.

Merse

Youngster
Neither of them seem to bother posting any progress report. I didn't even see Coreh in 3 months :/