Search results

1. F

A ghost from the past

Hello PWO people! What's up? I remember the 2017 being my last year playing this amazing game, with amazing people. Hope everybody is fine. Just come here to say HELLO PORCO DIO! A kiss to everyone
  2. F

A God Sighting

Hello World! LOL 3 years since i played last time
  3. F

Hello people

I'm glad to see some of you still here active in forums. Ohlsson <3 Faddy <3 I miss you a little bit. :D
  4. F

So how is everyone?

Where are you idiot ❤
  5. F

Hello people

Hello PWO. Long time i havent play this game, the time is not that much, but i just came here to Say hello to everyone. How is It going? Hugs.
  6. F

Hello guys

Before writing ******its, try at least to be familiar to me, your name sounds like nothing to me.
  7. F

Hello guys

This may be a comeback, but it will be only after i finish my exams, it means in 1 month starting from tomorrow. See you soon babies Looking forward to see if someone still remember me after all this time
  8. F

The member (ms) currently serves?

MY WHATSUPP: 0039 3405537671
  9. F

The member (ms) currently serves?

ESAU :* Write me on FB i miss you :D
  10. F

Improving the battle system.

passed 2 years and still not all moves have been fixed. CURSE BROKEN AS HELL in Dusknoir. LOLLOLOLOLOL
  11. F

I gonna dollar but now not have

Send me Dodge Charger or gibe hug :D
  12. F

I gonna dollar but now not have

Hey guys! Fodoka still provoking? France still vaging battle? ^-^ Big kiss to you all. I do this post because i'm gonna SELL ALL pokes for buying Dodge Charger of '69. O0 PM ME OFFERT :D Here is the PRINT '-' http://i.imgur.com/cpUefLS.png
  13. F

To Sir Bluerise

I know him for a long time and is sad as to why bann him for no reason! What is this for? Eh? My friend is wating For 3 months for an answer lol
  14. F

To Sir Bluerise

Why Pendulum is banned LOL! What the **** are doing to PWO? lolololololol! I hope to see this case solved as soon as possible!
  15. F

Hardcoreh's Log

XAXAXAXA
  16. F

Bye Bye

Affffffff.... we'll be in contact on xat dude ;) Have a nice life O0
  17. F

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Ahahahahhahahahaha i wonder why you didnt put an other cathegory named like "the bad looser-player who wants always to win in battle and complain about ****s of PWO if he loses- ME" :P And as far as i have heard the cat with boots eyes for me is like "son of a...." right.
  18. F

Playerdex Bank

Cash bank is useless. Should be 1% and not 7%.
  19. F

The Return of a Ghost

<3 MY LOVE