To Sir Bluerise

Pendulum

I got banned for no reason at all about 2 months ago

ive been waiting for the same time for a reply why i got banned in PLAYERDEX yet i get no reply so i will post this here to have this seen by anyone.

i repeat my self. i got banned for no reason and i would like to have atleast an explanation of why i got banned. and since a bann appeal wont work cause you dont reply then i will post it here so that maybe you can reply to this.

thanks in advance

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You will find your ban reason on the My Account page of the Playerdex.

Pendulum

there is one with illegal trade and i am asking which and why

cause if it is the one with S drago all 28+ S fera all 23+ and S swamp all 23+ i just simply returned it to the rightful owner since it was only borrowed to me from mati_leo

i borrowed it like 3 months before my ban, when i returned it to him (empty trade) i got banned about 3 days later. i replied this to my bann appeal and didnt get any response anymore.

you can check the trade deals sir Hitmonfony since bluerise seems to be busy. im wondering if you can be the one to enlighten me with answers as to why i got banned

best regards

Pendulum

can any staff pls entertain me here? i really am looking for replies for 3 months now

Franc92

Youngster
Why Pendulum is banned LOL! What the **** are doing to PWO? lolololololol!
I hope to see this case solved as soon as possible!

Pendulum

no idea franc. they just banned me and no reasons as to why. in my account in playerdex it says illegal trading. i was hoping they can atleast elaborate and explain what trade atleast we can sort this problem through.

if they have a problem with my account i got a full trade log with me with that atleast they can see how i got my pokes but they dont give me a reply at all.

banning someone who still loves PWO to such extent as go tru all this and post my semi appeal here even though it has been months since my bann, i really think it is unfair. give this man a reply atleast

Franc92

Youngster
I know him for a long time and is sad as to why bann him for no reason! What is this for? Eh? My friend is wating For 3 months for an answer lol

Nikola

Youngster
You will not remain banned. It's just your case got forgotten. Once they look into again you will be unbanned. Reason why I am saying this is because you got banned based on assumption. Person who talked with Yasuozix ingame that day reported him to a person who banned you. An assumption should not be a reason to issue a ban. A guy already explained what happened. You will not remain banned once they notice your case.
Or theres something else I am not aware of.

Pendulum

well bump to this thread. i wonder why no one gives me a reply. dont you think this is an unfair ban? just banning someone without explaination?

this is going for 4 months now and no reply yet has been given. Normal players can read this too and they can think this can happen to them as well. being banned without explaination