The Return of a Ghost

Mortyh

HELLO ALL! I'M BACK, YES! As Dani said in her topic, I'll play PWO again. Miss all of you guys!! Now I'm taking over my pokes from Tendou. Thank you Tend to take care of them for me. <3 And let's continue the journey, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL 8)

The Mystic Seer The Future is alive!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
(In a spooky voice) We knew you would return...

(In his normal voice) Geheehe... welcome back Morty :)

Tendou

Welcome back Mortyh! Your pokemons did well when you were away. Now they are where they belong, with you :)

Franc92

Youngster
Mortyh said:
HELLO ALL! I'M BACK, YES! As Dani said in her topic, I'll play PWO again. Miss all of you guys!! Now I'm taking over my pokes from Tendou. Thank you Tend to take care of them for me. <3 And let's continue the journey, GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL 8)

The Mystic Seer The Future is alive!

<3 MY LOVE

TheConqueror

Mortyh broo.......welcome back. You may not familiar wih me :p btw im alanantony XD.

Mortyh

Thanks Jinji! You probably knew about my return before anyone... Real ghosts can recognize each other (...)

Thanks Tend!! Now will be like old times, when we played talking about life G-G Or something less philosophic xD

HEY FRANC BAMBINOO <33 And Hey Alan, I remember you!! xD

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Jinji, Az0L, Phantom0x0 and now you... why PWO be so HAUNTED? I do not believe I met you before, but welcome back to PWO Mortyh... I hope you be just as friendly ^-^ [/glow]

DomT.

Youngster
Ahaahaha Evil Ghost Returns,Welcome Back my Friend.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Hey Mortyh. This community is becoming too much ghostly, don't you think? hehe :p

Welcome back~

Mortyh

Haha Thank you Garbodor and congratz for your guild bro! You need stand strong against Maxie. :p

Thank you our awesome DJ haha and Julio! It's nice to be back. xD