The member (ms) currently serves?

esau13

In this period of time I looked that many players are frustrated by the seemingly unproductive ms, I personally I think the most used more now to train lv to get some, Shiny, I have noticed that players no more an out Pokemons of more raresa, and past event really experience something unpleasant unable to take any, Shiny and playing more than 7 hours per day, and user without ms taking shynis as yanma for example I think the staff should look good is happening with the more I think many players are upset by the ms. and sorry Inglés not its my official language

magnusx

yes i have the same problem. we spent a lot of $$ to buy Ms but if u look for some Shiny, just find common or nothing. its really unfair some players doesn´t have Ms and they can find S vr.... u have to check the rarity system or something about the Ms. Sorry for my english. cya.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Shiny encounters have been monitored over the last several months. How many shinies are you expecting to find? It is more likely that your expectations are too high because even with membership any shiny encounter is still based on luck and rare shinies are certainly not guaranteed. The reason there are a lot of rare shinies in the game is because the game has been going for so many years, and the only reason there would be less now than previously would be that there are actually less players in the game currently.

esau13

Look, my expectations are like every player to get better, Shiny, but if and I noticed that most did not work at all in obtaining one, Shiny, a very clear example is the user that sack, Shiny Carvana no more, and I am not upset with how good I had the good fortune for it, I really played much pwo time and if I looked that shynis an stopped going out often I think if there is a problem in the system shynis and hopefully someday you reconsider and work on that for the sake of PWO, I mention this because I really like to play pwo and always expect the best of this game =)

The-Predator

Youngster
I want to say, that in all my years of playing PWO, I have never encountered anything more than S common pokemon, luck can be a ***** though, While I have had good days (3 shinies in a day once only) I have had horrible months, last 3 months of membership I found not even 1 Shiny, I really think shiny rate was changed, Anyway It has been a while since I do not buy a membership for my own use, I think the membership benefits should be looked into and changed. Membership benefits does not seem that attractive, I remember I used to get membership to find good shinies, since IVs for Shiny pokemon were dropped, it lost one point of interest ( I bet not only for me) I kept getting membership for the extra points experience it gives, but once again since the cerulean cave had its spawn modified, It is kind of easy to lvl up now, so one point less again for membership, I do not see any other thing that could call my attention to get membership, I mean it, not even for events, So I think the membership benefits should be looked into and modified for good, Although I can not think of any suggestions as for what could be a good benefit to compensante those benefits lost.

Electrofreak

It would be kind of nice if membership gave 2x EVs for your pokemon making it easier to ev train.

EX: Graveler gives 2 points of defense, but with membership it would give 4 points.

Saric

Youngster
Electrofreak said:
It would be kind of nice if membership gave 2x EVs for your pokemon making it easier to ev train.

EX: Graveler gives 2 points of defense, but with membership it would give 4 points.
Either that or add in macho brace as a held item, which does the same thing (And may be easier to deal with).

esau13

I think that would be a good option function MS will analyze, think a little on the players who play this game

Franc92

Youngster
Esau-Alone said:
I think that would be a good option function MS will analyze, think a little on the players who play this game

ESAU :* Write me on FB i miss you :D

esau13

Franc92 said:
Esau-Alone said:

when I can go and study devotes much better you added to whatsaapp: *

Franc92

Youngster
Esau-Alone said:
Franc92 said:
Esau-Alone said:

when I can go and study devotes much better you added to whatsaapp: *

MY WHATSUPP: 0039 3405537671