Recent content by yuudev

1. Y

Account Recovery Request

Hello Admin Never mind that I already Recover my own ID and Password NOW I'VE RETURN BE READY ALL HOHOHOHO Anyway staff, there is something i like to ask, (Because Its been awhile since last time i play it, so i forgot) 1. I can't Log into The Game, The infromation bellow only stuck in...
  2. Y

Suggestion About Botter in Event, need respond and help

by the way bluerise can i report only the name without video recording? like you told me before? -just to make sure-
  3. Y

yeah i agree is not the best solution,it will be a chaos.. so what is the better solution then,,, just sit back and give this problem to staff? well i think that too is not the best solution
  4. Y

i do not analysis from ban peal alone, i hear for rumor as well,,so many player find a lot of botter, but still i know its not objective method,,its a intersubjective method of analysis,, and the effect of the bot user will soon destroy this game, like i say before the four effect will make us...
  5. Y

okay next time i will report the name,,so you can survilance those player..thanks by the way staff
  6. Y

yeah i know pm-in does not prove they are botter,,but at least staff help us pm player that suspicious,, or do you have other suggestion to help us solve botter problems beside non-stop recording
  7. Y

Hello Staff, i notice there is too many botter in North Dungeon Halloween Event,,and if i record them all i will have no time to hunting poke for my own can you do something about this? cause if you dont and you just leave boter problem for the player, many player log in to this game not for...
  8. Y

Reaper Cloth Error, Staff Please Help

Never mind staff,,repaer cloth suddenly appear..very weird..lol case close
  9. Y

Reaper Cloth Error, Staff Please Help

Can somebody help me.. Today i already give engrave ring to master robin to take the reaper cloths.. after that i take my pumpkin mask at West Dungeon..and then i log out after the server back online,,i notice i still dont have reaper cloths, only engrave ring,,but i already have pumpkin mask...
  10. Y

Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

is theere any event quest walkthroughh? :D by the way thanks for making this event
  11. Y

ThuGie's Dev Log

Woaaa Thanks ThuGiieee.. Thanks for all your hard work for us by the way..how many connection limit per ip,,because what if there's brother and sister who both play this game in same time? just wanna know..lol
  12. Y

cannot connect to PWO

lol you must be patience lol ;D
  13. Y

Can't login

i dont get what you mean juliooo..so you mean we can still log in with three or more attempt...OR we cannot log in at all ? By the Way IS there no GM can explain to us what happen?
  14. Y

Hello

welcome have fun with this game..and beware of the scam
  15. Y

can't connect to pwo server?

me too have a same problem..is it happen to everyone or not? can someone explain me what the heck happen with the server?