Game and Website: This Is Halloween...

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
You can battle Murkrow Master Davis everyday and he should give you Halloween Candy every time you win ;)

Enjoy the game~

darkdante

this year has not halloween mask? sorry if already answered I do not see any topic talking about this

1znv08z.jpg
29xg2t0.jpg

and how long it takes for the NPC giratina battle again
my game crashes in battle had to disconnect

Cleveland

Youngster
Luminance said:
You can battle Murkrow Master Davis everyday and he should give you Halloween Candy every time you win ;)

Enjoy the game~
Where is this Murkrow Master Davis?

Orean

Website
twitter.com
ClevelandFan said:
Luminance said:

Enjoy the game~
Where is this Murkrow Master Davis?

Route 12 is where the closest Murkrow Master is, in proximity to Lavender Town.

Cleveland

Youngster
So I've been stuck on authenticating for like 2 hours now. And the server status is green. Anyone else having this issue?

yuudev

is theere any event quest walkthroughh? :D
by the way thanks for making this event

OniZero

Only 1 Murkrow Master on Kanto... seriously? do you guys mind doing something about it?

The-Predator

Youngster
OniZero said:
Only 1 Murkrow Master on Kanto... seriously? do you guys mind doing something about it?

And yet complains keep coming, what about if there were no murkrow Master? U'd post about adding 1 at least -.-

Ps: thx for the event staff havent been able to play though cant wait to play when I have some free time

OniZero

KPyppo said:
And yet complains keep coming, what about if there were no murkrow Master? U'd post about adding 1 at least -.-

Ps: thx for the event staff havent been able to play though cant wait to play when I have some free time

Sorry i did not add context and i put it in a bad way, what i was asking was, why its there only one master? and what would happen for those who lost the fight or got disconnected? it would be a way to fight against him again before the end of the event?

But i got the answer IG about that it can be fought after 24 hours, i know you guys wanna keep mistery but adding a little context would be nice before people start getting depressed about not knowing what they could do if they lose

S-Dragonite

Staff has said it will end somewhere no late to November 7 .... Also terrible tragedy on the server crash, I lost my chance to catch S Misdreavus, as you can see bellow, I am just sad about it, nothing can be done. I hope I can find one before the event ends, as I was trying to catch it the game froze, and i was like Dx noooooo, I do not own MS yet so was hard for me to find it, but once again, oh well :( .

nn5cvp.png

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
First, sorry for your loss 19ANIKI83. I hope you could catch another one soon :)

I'm happy to announce that now we have two Murkrow Masters in Kanto not one. Yet, you'll have to find where the other one is ;)

Enjoy the game~

S-Dragonite

Thanks Lumi, was just kidding like the rest one how it was your fault server crashed and maps were not workin LOL D; , well I do have a long time, hopefully I do get lucky again but in a good stable time for the server.