Can't login

Status
Not open for further replies.

owaisburd

im having the same problem while the server status says that the server is on.

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
[glow=red]Yes, I think the server is experiencing some troubles or having a Log's alteration. After 3 or more attempts I get to log in. At the moment I guess the site is showing server ON but it's turned OFF.[/glow]

yuudev

i dont get what you mean juliooo..so you mean we can still log in with three or more attempt...OR we cannot log in at all ?

By the Way

IS there no GM can explain to us what happen?

Julio~

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
yuudev said:
i dont get what you mean juliooo..so you mean we can still log in with three or more attempt...OR we cannot log in at all ?

By the Way

IS there no GM can explain to us what happen?

[glow=red]When server is online I'm having problems to log in, I only get it after 3 or more attemps. This happens for around 2-3 days. I guess a lot playes are geting the same problem... But now seems the server is frozen. :-[ [/glow]

hamzasrk

did the server has always this probleme in morning (UTC time) ? because it was the same yesterday

i only care about MS :'(
i really want to profit membership this week

ishika

hey guys i m a new player and just i was selecting my starter i lost the connection i talked about it on twitter they tell me some troubleshoot but did'nt work. plzzzzzzz help :'(

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
The server is currently frozen and waiting for a restart. Do not make topics regarding the server status in the future please.

Topic locked

Status
Not open for further replies.