Recent content by White.Wolf

1. W

Contest?

Mapping contest? we don't have any since the lastest Olivine Lighthouse contest .. and I'm not sure we'll have any soon ...
  2. W

Chinese New Year Festival Event- Feedback!

lol, that's my fault, x) yup, Shenlin means forest, but its weird if i just put "Meizhu Shenlin" as the name, so the forest pops up behind it, which actually ridiculous, lol sorry sorry x_X
  3. W

A Snorlax when First Logged ON ^.^

pretty good snorlax, congratulations :)
  4. W

Investment

It's Xanascript
  5. W

Ohai :3

yummy.. foxes.. .... * gasp * .. oh hai there redfox, hope you enjoy your stay here, feel free to walk around our forum :)
  6. W

y we Cannot cut the bamboo

It's failed because you cut the same bamboo tree. you must click different bamboo tree in order to complete the quest. for easy way, just click all the bamboo there, and bring it back to the flute maker. ( i believe 9 bamboo stick is the total )
  7. W

Huang Shangu Forest to YouYi Bai Town

oh nice pic and vid you have there ..
  8. W

Trees in water

Actually its not a map error. and the tree itself is a NPC. which will be removed soon. the NPC blocking the way when a player is surfboarding. thanks to Luminance who reveal it :P
  9. W

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Friendliest: weirdo3 Funniest: weirdo3 Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): weirdo3 Most Attractive Male: weirdo3 Most Talkative: weirdo3 Most Trustworthy: weirdo3 Most Helpful (staff members/apprentices do not count for this category): weirdo3...
  10. W

The rat problem.

and Ralts is an exception <3 cuteness rat ever ~ too cute to be the most commonly used spawn >w<
  11. W

Happy New Year, Everybody!

Happy New Year! let's hope for all the best for 2014 ~
  12. W

Experience Points Thing

Its normal. every player had it. and yes you've to grind them all until they're back to normal.
  13. W

Sea Ruins

I like the idea, however, before we can explore the underwater sea, we must have HM implemented in-game. I'm sure someday, when the HM comes (especially Dive HM), we can make it possible. but, well, if we can not make HM implemented soon, maybe, some kind of "diving tools" can be an...
  14. W

It has been a while...

Oh welcome back. I'm not sure if you familiar with me or not, lol but I've been around when you still active managing the game ::) (I am a Mapper and always be a Mapper, lol) Well, glad to know that you're fine, good luck with your current project, and have a visit again sometimes ;D
  15. W

Game: Wrap up warm now!

Go Player, this is your chance, to get those santa hat and ... other.. surprise ... make sure you not lost :3