Experience Points Thing

DrkzCrimson

I haven't played in a really long time and upon my return I see my Pokemon have these ridiculous negative amounts of experience. I recall this happening sometime before I stopped playing and never understood why, so I suppose this is me asking why this is so and is there any way someone could help me out with that? Or do I have to grind until they're back to normal?
Thanks a bunch for the help, in advance.

White.Wolf

DrkzCrimson said:
I haven't played in a really long time and upon my return I see my Pokemon have these ridiculous negative amounts of experience. I recall this happening sometime before I stopped playing and never understood why, so I suppose this is me asking why this is so and is there any way someone could help me out with that? Or do I have to grind until they're back to normal?
Thanks a bunch for the help, in advance.

Its normal. every player had it. and yes you've to grind them all until they're back to normal.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yes, unfortunately you're stuck with that negative experience and have to grind it off. The good news is that it has now been successfully removed from the game.

The negative experience stuck on pokemon now is a carry over from the original change to the current experience system and the years we had to put up with having negative experience every time a pokemon evolved.

Personally although I did train most of my pokemon that had negative experience I did before the end give up on a couple that had really bad IVs. Considering more good pokemon are available more easily these days you may want to pick and choose which pokemon you really wish to keep hold of and which are worth replacing. Depending on how much negative experience you need to train too of course.