Recent content by PokeViper

1. P

Shiny rate change

Ok, where is my "Like" button for your post? lol Thx for the update and clarification.
  2. P

Shiny rate change

Almost sounds as if this decision has already been made. Yet the polls on this thread right now show a majority of voters do not want the change to occur. The 2nd highest majority say that IF the change was to occur, that there should be an increase of benefits to membership. The rate might be...
  3. P

Shiny rate change

I would say its a bad idea to change the rate now. As many others have said, i believe it will create a wider gap in the economy between veteran players and new players. Which will eventually turn new players away due to their inability to "Catch up" persay. If new players only have HALF the...
  4. P

How does Pokemon Spawning occur in PWO?

Yea, i've been trying to catch Hitmonlee and have been having no luck. Just wish i had some better idea of how it all worked. Not that it would change my chances, but would be nice to know.
  5. P

Well that's a shame. Cause in order to properly theory craft that type of information, we would need a player base like WoW. Millions of players, in order to provide hundreds of thousands of data samples. With the overly inflated encounter chances for VR and HR's, it's nearly impossible to get...
  6. P

Thanks very much for your response, Merse! Greatly appreciate the link to that thread also. Although, that thread is just basically giving some random possibilities. I was kind of hoping that a Dev or someone with concrete knowledge might be willing to respond to this to give us some more...
  7. P

Game glitched lost to gym leader

Unfortunately, PWO doesn't work like normal mainstream MMO's. This game is run by a small community of members who just want to bring a Pokemon based MMO to the rest of the world. What that means, is they dont necessarily have a way to go in and add a move to your pokemon without extensive work...
  8. P

I was wondering what the system for spawn's is, in PWO. Is it an RNG type system? Where everytime you encounter a poke, the system rolls a dice to check rarity, then a dice for the poke inside that rarity? Is it a set system based on time? How long you've spent in that area? I was hoping...
  9. P

Which Gyrados to raise? Conundrum

Wow, now that's what i call information! Thanks a ton! :) Well at least now i have a good idea of what to look for. Would you say any of those Gyrados where considered Epic? I think i'll just sell them, not sure what they're worth but the trade channel usually gives some kinda info! :)...
  10. P

Very nice post, Naero! Thanks for the info! I have a few Water type poke, but i remembered Gyra being a beast back in the day. Since that is no longer the case, my question would be What is the better Water type Poke in PWO? And is it even a smart idea to Shiny hunt without RNG'ing as in the...
  11. P

So i have these 3 Gyrados that i leveled from Magikarps to see how their stats turned out. 0–1 HP; 22–25/26–29 Physical; 24–27/4–7 Special; 30–31 Speed @ lvl 25 27–30 HP; 9–12/30–31 Physical; 30–31/5–8 Special; 22–25 Speed @ lvl 24 25–29 HP; 0–4/22–26 Physical; 25–29/10–14 Special; 23–27...
  12. P

Can't log in? Read before making a topic please.

Feel like im a pest making this post, but not trying to be. Im stuck with the UIS error and have been most of the day. The server has been somewhat stable over these last couple days, so do i have to wait till the server crashes, and is restarted? Or is there a possibility maybe im not the...
  13. P

24 hour wait to login after failed attempts?

Thanks for the suggestion, Glaceon! I took your advice, and have received a response from Crenel ASAP! This system is already being worked on and is in the pipes for future changes. Sometimes all it takes is a quick discussion to figure things out :)
  14. P

Suggestion: Reduce the Login Attempt timer

Thanks so much for the fast reply, Crenel! Glad to hear its being worked on. I look forward to the changes.
  15. P

Suggestion: Reduce the Login Attempt timer

I utilize tons of different variations of different passwords on a regular basis. Also, i hadn't logged in to the Playerdex for a week or two. So when i came on this evening i was having issues attempting to log in. After 3 attempts, i was locked out, given the 24 hour time limit to try again...