Game glitched lost to gym leader

G

So i walk into the pokemon center leave fight the gym leader and ended up losing cause my pokemon where weak. Im not expecting anyone to do anything about it cause last glitch i had where my pokemon died and lost dragon rage cause it did not give me the option to teach it they kept saying buy it.. WHy buy it when it cost 14k and it was the game bugging that screwed me over so i have to pay for it when someone who made the game should just help me out and auto teach it..... Smh so posting this might just be pointless if your not an admin dont post a reply cause i know your going to say something hateful

PokeViper

Unfortunately, PWO doesn't work like normal mainstream MMO's. This game is run by a small community of members who just want to bring a Pokemon based MMO to the rest of the world. What that means, is they dont necessarily have a way to go in and add a move to your pokemon without extensive work.

Now i could be wrong, but usually when things glitch out like that you end up having to fix it yourself or wait it out. And by fix it yourself, i mean you will have to go into the Playerdex and teach the move to your Pokemon by paying $500 per level of the pokemon. I know it kinda stinks cause there was nothing you could do about it, but the team has plenty of other issues on their plate they need to work on.

As for losing to the gym leader, you will have to wait the 24 hour time frame. There's nothing more that can be done, your timer cannot be reset manually. But, for future reference, you can check this link and it tells you all about each and every Gym Leader and what Pokemon they use, as well as levels.

http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... ym_Leaders

I hope this help's, i wasnt being hateful or mean.

G

Thanks you wernt its just on of them bothered to tell me it couldnt be fixed bascially said fix it urself