Recent content by Peace-Enforcer

1. P

the Economy

In my opinion economy is slow due to the fact that most ppl consider it to be a static thing. they think the value of a Pokemon 2 years ago is the same value today. So when they can't sell it for an overblown price so they say the economy is Dead because no one is offering. There is a limited...
  2. P

Splitting River Reserve and Tyrogue suggestion

I have few more sudgesstions. 1st make scroll reuseable item. So ones that pick defence get to evo tyrogue in H-chan and via leveling into H-top. and others get H-lee via scroll and H-top via leveling. 2nd sudgestion is similar just put NPC at each spot to buy evo item for tyrogue. Different...
  3. P

i was thinking..

To be honest I'm not sure that would fix anything. Firstly, it is my impression that staff feels obligated to players who have spend alot of real money on the game. Even tho they are officially donations I don't think anyone thinks of them in that way. But even if this wasn't an issue, reset...
  4. P

Away for a time

You'll be missed. Hurry up with what ever you need to do and get back.
  5. P

Alt Transfer

I don't remember such choice in registration. Didn't make an account in a while. If it requires same e-mail then no. each has different e-mail. But I would be willing to make new ones under same e-mail if that is what it takes
  6. P

Found a bug

I also found a bug. I was hunting dusk stone at route 12 and venonat appeared! 8)
  7. P

Alt Transfer

well you see I'm fairly an old player. At the moment I have around 600 pokemons I'n my account and my PC is a mess. I would like to separate battlers, collection, things I'm currently tradeing and so on. Since PC system doesnt alow me to costumise brackets inside and just puts pokemons at the...
  8. P

Alt Transfer

I personally would like to be able to transfer pokemons to alts on which I have to rely more and more without having to rely one others. Some mailing system that lets you mail pokemons if not with everyone then at least between alts. Suggestions: 1st suggestion: let as report out alts an...
  9. P

Peace is back in da house!

Back from a 5 month long break from PWO. See you all ingame! ;)
  10. P

NickNames

Don't worry about it. There nicks are like "Voldermort" in Harry Potter universe. You can't say them. You mght get a forum ban. :P
  11. P

Future Change in Pwo(Electirive And Magmortar)

Electivire might be usefull but I doubth it will replace jolteon. Jolteon always was and will be a top tier battler, It might at best be used as a decent alternative or if your team has too much SpAtk or simply as a second electric pokemon if meta shifts to water type more. As for magmortar I...
  12. P

absurb absolute Admins

I find that post from Eco explanes my fellings exactly. Current system is working well and should stay more or less intact untill we find a better solution (better Anty-cheat system)
  13. P

Event Vouchers - Prizes

I would like to see all baby pokemons added so if you don't intend to add Riolu at least add azurill to tier 1 or 3
  14. P

This has been a wonderful time...

Not goning to say good bye to you. See you later! ;)
  15. P

NickNames

In games people usually just call me peace for short. Not really a nickname as much as it's people being too lazy to tipe my full nick. I'm rearly called enforcer, which is good since I prefair peace anyway.