Splitting River Reserve and Tyrogue suggestion

KuroMaster

First of all I would like to see posibility of multi-evo of Tyrogue.
Simple:
Atk>Def = Hitmonlee
Atk<Def = Hitmonchan
Atk=Def = Hitmontop

I know that finding Tyrogue that has equal attack&defence is almost impossible so there also could be some kind of evolve item like Metal Coat for Onix.

Only case I make suggestion about this pokemon is that you cannot find both H-lee and H-chan. I know that in original game it isn't possible, but PWO isn't "original" game.

The second thing is to make Splitting River Reserve a "triple room", each to find H-lee, H-chan and H-top as VR and Tyrogue as HR. Why to reverse rarity of the Tyrogue and evos? Becaue evolve you find has set IV's, so you can meet 1 atk hitmonlee and 1 defence hitmonchan, in this cause Tyrogue evolve will make this pokemon more usefull.

And don't say it would set old players in bad position, because koffing and makuhita were also HR, and now they're common rare...

That's all, thanks for reading. Please share your opinion.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
With the introduction of the multi-evo update, allowing Tyrogue to evolve into any of the Hitmons is finally feasible - however, to my knowledge, basing it on Attack or Defence is not yet a supported mechanic. This can always change in the future though ;)

Peace-Enforcer

I have few more sudgesstions.

1st make scroll reuseable item. So ones that pick defence get to evo tyrogue in H-chan and via leveling into H-top. and others get H-lee via scroll and H-top via leveling.
2nd sudgestion is similar just put NPC at each spot to buy evo item for tyrogue. Different item and NPC at each area.
3rd most extreem suggestion is to make scrolls as evo items, but once you use it you can never go back to the reserve.
4th an extention of 3rd. make a small quest line to obtain scroll again. Maybe reset the original one.