Alt Transfer

Peace-Enforcer

I personally would like to be able to transfer pokemons to alts on which I have to rely more and more without having to rely one others. Some mailing system that lets you mail pokemons if not with everyone then at least between alts.

Suggestions:

1st suggestion: let as report out alts an enable mailing only between alts
2nd suggestion: just let everyone do it.
3rd suggestion: Family update. We report our alts and they count as family members and when doing so we get a house somewhere with a chest/bag/PC which is shared between those alts. So between family members(alts) we could trade pokemons, money or some items.

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
This has been a problem and continues to be one with people who don't want to rely on other players and possibly get scammed. They end up getting banned and it's not quite right in my opinion. I'm in support of any idea that can lend this issue a hand.

Black.Magician

i was also thinking the same, a computer in union room should be there, for transferring pokemons and money, and for protection we have to put in ID and password of other accout in which we have to transfer pokemon, or other option could be linking our Alternate account in playerdex and transferring between them, so please do something about these, because it is dangerous to transfer shiny pokes and money into alts account....

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
This would have to be well thought through before implementing. There are reasons we don't allow double clienting, and make trading as difficult as it is- with badge requirements and trade pins. Botters and scammers etc can also have alt accounts and would no doubt benefit from this change also, so if we decided to do something like this there would still have to be restrictions and checks made to the system to prevent abuse of it.

Rigaudon

Youngster
I do have a question. What is causing you to transfer often? In other words, what are the benefits you get from transferring?

The-Predator

Youngster
Rigaudon said:
I do have a question. What is causing you to transfer often? In other words, what are the benefits you get from transferring?

There is no benefit at all, sometimes you just want to start on a new account but u need some pokemon from ur main acc so u want to transfer, theres no need for a benefit but that doesnt mean we shouldnt have the feature and still risking to be scammed.

To note: I transferred a pokemon from my main account to my alt account (I dont have good amount of money as it is still kinda new) but now i cant transfer my pokemon back to my main account because it asks me 1k per each lvl, my pokemon is 69 lvl or so so this means the transfer via pdex would cost 69k, it is not that expensive but i dont have the money in my alt account and i cant even transfer pokemoney from my main to my alt because limit of money transfers in pdex is set at 1k at a time -.-!! could u also fix that as well?? i mean making 69 transfers its just insane not to mention it still get bugged while transfering and sometimes money doesnt even get transfered properly

Peace-Enforcer

Rigaudon said:

well you see I'm fairly an old player. At the moment I have around 600 pokemons I'n my account and my PC is a mess. I would like to separate battlers, collection, things I'm currently tradeing and so on. Since PC system doesnt alow me to costumise brackets inside and just puts pokemons at the last spot It is hard to get anything I want from it. I'm sure some other players have had the same difficulty.

Example: right now I have 200 Shiny commons which are doubles that I would like to transfer to alt and leave them sitting till time is right to make a profit off them. How can I ask some one to spend a whole afternoon transfering them to my account. and its not just picking them up. since PC gets rearanged often I would need to watch if I didnt take one that is apart of my collection instead of just doubles. So it would take a whole afternoon. I don't mind spending it but how can I ask some one to spend it for my sake as well.

This is just a current example. I have had the need of large transfers before as well.

Rigaudon

Youngster
One more quick, semi-related question. (I'm exploring some options, please bear with me.) Did you choose for your transfer accounts to be Alternate Accounts during the registration process?

Peace-Enforcer

Rigaudon said:
One more quick, semi-related question. (I'm exploring some options, please bear with me.) Did you choose for your transfer accounts to be Alternate Accounts during the registration process?
I don't remember such choice in registration. Didn't make an account in a while. If it requires same e-mail then no. each has different e-mail. But I would be willing to make new ones under same e-mail if that is what it takes