Recent content by MatrixJ21

1. M

Staff: Client Development

Would be excellent if we could have a new client supporting multiple OSes.
  2. M

WTF?

So, I was in the Help channel, and.. well, things changed since my last visit? For some reason, people are discussing really, really, weird kinky sh*t, strapons, things of the sort. I'd swear everyone in that channel is either 13 or a pedo. This isn't like me, but for some reason, this doesn't...
  3. M

PWO under Ubuntu Linux (Wine)

I've been trying to get the PWO client running under Wine on Ubuntu Linux 11.04 for a bit and have succeeded in getting it started after figuring out a few problems. I see the login screen, it loads the server list, but when it tries to log in, Wine just crashes. I've been running it from...
  4. M

Bad Jokes

Wow, that's sick. Who would want that to happen to someone?
  5. M

Butterfree & Sleep Powder

You need to be able to trade to give/recieve money.
  6. M

ThuGie's Dev Log

Well, could you make say how long you must wait until you can rebattle a gym leader you lost to?
  7. M

ThuGie's Dev Log

Do you think you could introduce a command that could save an individual person's user data? They could just do /saveme after they catch a Shiny and it could prevent lots of people complaining about losing pokemon or EXP. Just an idea.
  8. M

Noo!

I'll come help you look for one some time.
  9. M

ThuGie's Dev Log

Could you make it so inventories update in battle? If I'm trying to catch a rare pokemon, it becomes hard to know how many pokeballs I have left. Like, it could say I have 50 but I only actually have 45 left. Thanks :)
  10. M

Is there eny MissingNo?!

MissingNo is just a placeholder for when a Pokémon can't be found within the game, as far as I know.
  11. M

Noo!

I feel so, so sorry for you.
  12. M

Token thread issues

As donations can one again be made to PWO, I thought to post this thread. Well, I bought $8 worth of tokens just before the donations were closed and didn't know to post a thread, and by the time I knew to make one, the forum had been closed. As in the news article...
  13. M

What Pokemon would YOU eat?

Tepig Bacon.
  14. M

Black screen bug

So, I've been playing PWO for like a day, and twice I've gotten this black screen bug where my client says 'loading *insert place name*' then the screen would turn black, and a member of staff would have to fix it. I've also noticed that a few others have had this as well, is there a reason/fix...