WTF?

MatrixJ21

So, I was in the Help channel, and.. well, things changed since my last visit? For some reason, people are discussing really, really, weird kinky sh*t, strapons, things of the sort. I'd swear everyone in that channel is either 13 or a pedo. This isn't like me, but for some reason, this doesn't seem appropriate for what is essentially, a kids' game. Wat do?

risefromruins

Youngster
Screenshot it and report it via the Community Watch if you feel something is too vulgar or inappropriate.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
You're right, it isn't appropriate and often is against our ToS. Unfortunately, due to there being times where few or no moderators are around, there are occasionally times where such conversations occur but do not get dealt with immediately. In these cases, the best way to help is by taking screenshots or recording video of any inappropriate comments you may see in the chat and post them in Community Watch, for Staff to view and act on when they are available.

If there are certain particular players making comments that disturb you, you can use the /ignore command to hide their chat messages and prevent them interacting you directly. Usage: /ignore username

Faabz.

Youngster
I was there too and i can assure you help channel is a nice place but today it was full of s.exual creeps and rule breakers

Hastydeathshot

I was also there, It was really disturbing, people making fun of other people a lot of swears and rude language implying vulgar content.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
CheckeredZebra said:
Y U NO screenshot it? D:

This.

Guys, if you see it happening, even if it's just a sentence please screenshot it and report it in Community Watch. At least then action can be done, vulgar players can be discarded and staff know who to be looking out for.
I'd have thought Faabz would have been straight on the case :p

Retract all that, I can see they have been reported and evidence has been given.

Faabz.

Youngster
Pansy said:
CheckeredZebra said:
Y U NO screenshot it? D:

This.

Guys, if you see it happening, even if it's just a sentence please screenshot it and report it in Community Watch. At least then action can be done, vulgar players can be discarded and staff know who to be looking out for.
I'd have thought Faabz would have been straight on the case :p

Retract all that, I can see they have been reported and evidence has been given.

Zebra i have dozens of SS about this.
And Pansy i don't understand that sentence about me xD

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
I assumed you hadn't taken any, which would have been unlike a player like yourself. :p